sharetrader
Page 538 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3843848852853453553653753853954054154254858863810381538 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 23760

When are we due for next results? Any people prepared to risk their reputations on what they think news out of uk and USA will be.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    When are we due for next results? Any people prepared to risk their reputations on what they think news out of uk and USA will be.
    FY results are due out end of August and I bet they surely beat the previous guidance given last month. I believe UK is going great and US making god progress, if you go to their website they've updates from those places....

A2M has just given a presentation at a big expo in London on allergies and intolerances. The company's nutrition chief Rick Miller and one of their UK farmers were featured in one session, and two Chinese professors who took part in the recent A1/A2 research trial in Shanghai (including the lead scientist) were brought over to talk about how A2 appears to be the answer to lactose intolerance for a lot of consumers. It's great to see the company being so front-footed and generating lots of public interest in the UK. We just have to see how well that's translating into commercial success.

Investor

Rumour mill is ripe over in Aus re an article in AFR about a possible takeover of Bellamy's. If there is any substance to that, it should have a positive influence on ATM too, as these guys were already subject to a foiled takeover before by Dean Foods US.

Advanced Member

Every time I push the button to buy, it is AIR instead of ATM. Would like to get more ATM, but AIR is in the lime light at the moment. Maybe next week for ATM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Every time I push the button to buy, it is AIR instead of ATM. Would like to get more ATM, but AIR is in the lime light at the moment. Maybe next week for ATM.
    I'm afraid the boat might've left the shore by then....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'm afraid the boat might've left the shore by then....
    Just bought 7000 at $2. Hope it helps the good cause, but don't know how long it will stay there.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Just bought 7000 at $2. Hope it helps the good cause, but don't know how long it will stay there.
    Good on ya mate, I've done enough buying when it was on sales around that 140-160 level. With FY results due out in 5 weeks I doubt if there much of downward pressure. And I'm quite confident there'll be another upgrade around that time too.

What will put fire under this rocket is an announcement from SML re further capacity upgrade to meet the surging demand!!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good on ya mate, I've done enough buying when it was on sales around that 140-160 level. With FY results due out in 5 weeks I doubt if there much of downward pressure. And I'm quite confident there'll be another upgrade around that time too.

What will put fire under this rocket is an announcement from SML re further capacity upgrade to meet the surging demand!!!
    Yeah just a waiting game now. Me happy here too, average price $1.20 and in the green, and also took advantage in the 1.40s-1.50s.
    Last edited by see weed; 16-07-2016 at 12:31 AM.