sharetrader
Page 546 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4644649653654254354454554654754854955055659664610461546 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Muppet, what better performing stock would you choose to replace ATM with in your portfolio?
    Good question. Well I am still in.

My point was not so much to criticise the company as a whole, but really to say that the SP had already priced in the good news/performances from the previous announcements and that there was nothing additional to get the SP moving north in this morning's confirmation of the figures.

So people/dumpsters took their profit this morning.

With no unexpected/additional positive figures to excite, why would investors expect an increase in the opening SP today?

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post

My point was not so much to criticise the company as a whole, but really to say that the SP had already priced in the good news/performances from the previous announcements and that there was nothing additional to get the SP moving north in this morning's confirmation of the figures.

With no unexpected/additional positive figures to excite, why would investors expect an increase in the opening SP today?
    Investors wouldn't expect an increase in the opening SP today. That's why none of us have talked about it :-)

Traders may though, so as you say, good to see them exiting and hopefully being replaced by investors.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post

Muppett, Good decision IMHO, always easy to be influenced by day traders and profit takers, however the longer term trend is what excites me about this coy. Surely it is going to outperform NZX top 50 for some time to come.

ps I really liked the latest UK marketing campaign ("A2tonishing! Ordinary on the outside. Extraordinary on the inside") and can't wait to see them start some real marketing in NZ in 2017.

Hmm VWAP $2.236 with $35m volume. I pick up a couple at $2.08.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    What do you think, mum and dad investors read in tomorrows paper on how well ATM is doing, and they all pile in and push sp back up to $2.30.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Cunning plan, well executed, looks like a bounce will favour you (if not today - then someday!)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 24-08-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Advanced Member

So that's ATM done and dusted for the next few months. Who's the next cab off the rank... maybe AIR.

PE ratio extremely high at 179, even at this price. Furthermore, 0 percent Div yield.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    So that's ATM done and dusted for the next few months. Who's the next cab off the rank... maybe AIR.
    You are not wrong there.
    As per my post on the 18/8/2016, SP headed south as expected with poor revenue figures confirmed today.
    Now have to wait 3-6 months for some possible further good news.

All fun really.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation Approximate will do

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    PE ratio extremely high at 179, even at this price. Furthermore, 0 percent Div yield.
    SP = $2.10, EPS = $0.0421, P/E = ?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum