sharetrader
Page 548 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4844849853854454554654754854955055155255859864810481548 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    And up we go again
    Challenger sold off, now the Aussies are in so the only way is down....... until a takeover appears

Advanced Member

Gee this is worse than looking after a bad lot of kindergarten kids. Turn your back for 5 minutes and they have all run down the road. Knew I shouldn't of gone on that scenic flight with AIR this morning. These shares are misbehaving, might have to go see the Principal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Gee this is worse than looking after a bad lot of kindergarten kids. Turn your back for 5 minutes and they have all run down the road. Knew I shouldn't of gone on that scenic flight with AIR this morning. These shares are misbehaving, might have to go see the Principal.
    heavily played by oz punters...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    heavily played by oz punters...
    Yeah they seem to be shaking the tree again. Notice the 30,000 masseur is back again pushing their sell order up and down every couple of minutes to try and push sellers to sell 1c lower. Looks like a2m on the ASX is on the turn. Is it the days bottom though?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yeah they seem to be shaking the tree again. Notice the 30,000 masseur is back again pushing their sell order up and down every couple of minutes to try and push sellers to sell 1c lower. Looks like a2m on the ASX is on the turn. Is it the days bottom though?
    this stock has huge potential...with 2 child policy on the horizon plus well set up Chinese regulation..i think will be blue sky ahead...

老外

Just leave your investment alone for a few months, will be back up if not higher once they realise the analysts predicted basically zero growth. Think about the fundamentals, huge growth numbers 2 years in a row, big markets they are breaking into that they can throw a lot of marketing money at now, more than positive cash flow, science growing better by the day and now secure supplier agreements that smooth regulatory issues with their largest growth market (IF into China).

Be careful when you see the SP dropping short term, easy to hit the sell button, but you may regret it long term...
    Last edited by blobbles; 26-08-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Just leave your investment alone for a few months, will be back up if not higher once they realise the analysts predicted basically zero growth. Think about the fundamentals, huge growth numbers 2 years in a row, big markets they are breaking into that they can throw a lot of marketing money at now, more than positive cash flow, science growing better by the day and now secure supplier agreements that smooth regulatory issues with their largest growth market (IF into China).

Be careful when you see the SP dropping short term, easy to hit the sell button, but you may regret it long term...
    Well said! (I would add that they have also ironed out supply prob's e.g. SML agreement.) This long term holder is v happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Well said! (I would add that they have also ironed out supply prob's e.g. SML agreement.) This long term holder is v happy.
    ...and totally agree. Patience is a virtue

Over coming months, the Board will continue to review its capital management
    strategy, consistent with the funding requirements for the ongoing growth of
    the business. We intend to update shareholders on this at our annual meeting
    in November."

This is to me is the most interesting comment.In the report. A2 need to make a announcement I think at agm that will show how it is going to increase revenue. We know uk USA are just ticking along . Australia also will I think stay much the same if not fall back a small amount.We know China loves a2 baby powder but probably not a huge increase comming from there for next year like last. I'm wondering what they could announce. Maybe new Asian markets for IF. Maybe more capital raising to make a big push somewhere else. Any thoughts. I just feel they need something !

I think the US is such an important market to break into,maybe it will be a partner/shareholder whom can either help fund or market into this huge economy,really I feel they need to concentrate there.