sharetrader
Page 55 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast

I enjoy your positivity MAC, but I also agree with blakecb on this one. This is what you can get when directors are granted millions of partly paids.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by okay View Post
    I enjoy your positivity MAC, but I also agree with blakecb on this one. This is what you can get when directors are granted millions of partly paids.
    I don't disagree either, I'm just teetering on topping up as the fundamentals haven’t changed, might wait until tomorrow for confirmation that the primary trend is all good and intact.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I don't disagree either, I'm just teetering on topping up as the fundamentals haven’t changed, might wait until tomorrow for confirmation that the primary trend is all good and intact.
    True. Looks like there will be a few of us keeping an eye out including the moose

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Annual Report be out now
    Wow, A2 now selling in 1,000 retail outlets in the UK. Good to see confirmation that entering the US and Europe markets is one of the opportunities they plan to dedicate additional resources to also.

Big sale at 68cps....could this be the bounce off the primary trendline? I'm not sure, waiting and watching. Depth will tell us a lot, we want to see it move to the buyers' side.

Well for better or worse I am back into ATM, but will have a strict stoploss on this one as I do not want to see it break the primary trendline. I'm hoping for a bounce off the primary trendline and that this is a low entry. To be honest, the technicals and even the depth don't look great, but for whatever reason, I've decided to get back in. I hope the release of the annual report today reminds all the punters of how promising this company is. Now that I am actually choosing to pay more to buy A2 milk on a personal level tells me a lot.

Lots of things going on technically. Most notably it has broken out downwards from a Bollinger Squeeze (sell signal), however there is lots of support in the 68 area (previous highs and trend lines). There is also an ascending triangle pattern (a continuation pattern) which is getting quite far through so is well worth watching. Some good coin to be made trading this puppy . Hoop may kindly give us a pretty chart and his much more informed analysis.

I watch and wait.

Banned

The market in China just gets better and better;

http://www.interest.co.nz/rural-news...orcing-it-impo

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    The market in China just gets better and better;

http://www.interest.co.nz/rural-news...orcing-it-impo
    Yes this is interesting. It will be very interesting to see how A2 infant formula will be marketed and received in China. Could be a biggie for ATM & SML.
    I just hope the exclusive distributor China State Farm Holding Shanghai Company is the right partner and comes up with the goods, as they have exclusive rights for the "Greater China", which no doubt includes Hong Kong. A huge and very important market for ATM.

Banned

I’m picking that Philip Wohlsen was head hunted by the new Chief Marketing Officer, Susan Massasso, both have previous recent Campbell Arnotts and Unilever experience on their CV’s.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/182682.pdf

There a pretty high spec team forming within this company, it just reinforces my view that ATM will be one to continue to watch over the next few years.