sharetrader
Page 551 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154754854955055155255355455556160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Quite a price hammering at a 43c drop in a week to date, that's big even for A2.
    Good to clean out "chicken little" investors ("...sky is falling in, the sky is falling in...") for all the shares to be taken up by steady (logical), serious investors! ...feeling twitchy on another buy-up soon ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jim9358 View Post
    Good to clean out "chicken little" investors ("...sky is falling in, the sky is falling in...") for all the shares to be taken up by steady (logical), serious investors! ...feeling twitchy on another buy-up soon ;-)
    At what price would you buy in again, the 26 week yearly low was $1.38?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    At what price would you buy in again, the 26 week yearly low was $1.38?
    He already bought some last week at $2.10 so anytime about now would be good for him, will be oversold soon so close to bottom IMO, would take a catastrophe to get near $1.38.

Just wanted to see how big his balls were. No doubt he will tell us when at what price he bought more shares at. As the shakeout has occurred, I await eagerly.

AGM should be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Just wanted to see how big his balls were. No doubt he will tell us when at what price he bought more shares at. As the shakeout has occurred, I await eagerly.

AGM should be good?
    Mine? Not very big! LOL Still a learner although been watching and "playing" with little 16 years. . The legal battle has me cautious only coz others could run and make my 2.1 look real bad. Could bound away once the legal biffo goes "our" way! ...do you think?

ATM couldn't do much better than look at the rationales here, well put by several, for their legal argument IMHO ;-)
    Last edited by jim9358; 01-09-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Investor

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/288418

Challenger has increased their stake by another 7.5 mln shares, nice...

Investor

http://farmersweekly.co.nz/section/d...le-september-1

Happy Valley to set up new A2 milk plant in Waikato region @Otorohanga...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    http://farmersweekly.co.nz/section/d...le-september-1

Happy Valley to set up new A2 milk plant in Waikato region @Otorohanga...
    I wonder if we are going to hear about a new contract with a Waikato based IF producer at the November meeting, to ensure supply can meet the demand, and that this new plant is in response to increasing demand for a2 IF emanating from that region putting pressure on existing producers? Reading between the lines that announcement unintentionally mentioned a2 IF capability but in so doing suggested a possible announcement along those lines IMO.

Outside thinking.

Nice SP bounce back above 2.00.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    I wonder if we are going to hear about a new contract with a Waikato based IF producer at the November meeting, to ensure supply can meet the demand, and that this new plant is in response to increasing demand for a2 IF emanating from that region putting pressure on existing producers? Reading between the lines that announcement unintentionally mentioned a2 IF capability but in so doing suggested a possible announcement along those lines IMO.
    They're a smart bunch the A2 team, aren't they? Making sure the supply is slowly but certainly beefed up to meet ever increasing demand. With SML in south island and this new facility in north island, they're making sure the logistics side is also addressed long with supply.

They had cash on hand of about $69m as at time of FY results time, pretty sure some it being pumped into further capacity investments either directly or indirectly.