sharetrader
Page 561 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 6146151155155755855956056156256356456557161166110611561 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    if u waited a bit longer u could sell at $2.45
    I would care for little if to sell at 2.39 or at 2.45 with that kinda profit ayh. Anyhow, I sold some and left the profit in.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    if u waited a bit longer u could sell at $2.45
    Decided to buy more AIR = 20c div. If ATM pay a 5c div, then I am better off with AIR in the mean time. Can always jump back into ATM at a later date. My remaining ATM shares are still up $39,200, so loving life at the moment.
    Last edited by see weed; 01-12-2016 at 08:47 AM.

Investor

Hmm...keeps rolling, can't help but get feeling that the current run isn't just purely based on earnings outlook as provided at ASM.

Something cooking behind scenes, someone accumulating in large parcels over past few days, a TAKEOVER perhaps??? Must keep an eye for any forthcoming SSHs, shouldn't be too far away for at least one of them to come out.

Also noticed the shorts on this stock on ASX have dropped quite substantially over last week or so. All in all makes for an interesting and exciting few days ahead.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Hmm...keeps rolling, can't help but get feeling that the current run isn't just purely based on earnings outlook as provided at ASM.

Something cooking behind scenes, someone accumulating in large parcels over past few days, a TAKEOVER perhaps??? Must keep an eye for any forthcoming SSHs, shouldn't be too far away for at least one of them to come out.

Also noticed the shorts on this stock on ASX have dropped quite substantially over last week or so. All in all makes for an interesting and exciting few days ahead.
    I personally hope you are not right about a takeover. It would be a shame to lose this company just as it heads to dividend paying profitability. That said, ATM would be a great addition to many international brands.

Another possibility is speculation that the court case is going to be settled out of court favourably for ATM? (Pure speculation - I stress.)

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

Lots of Aussie brands selling into China have slashed profit guidance below last years while a2 has increased profit by 155% - I would say this is just a significant re-rate and the large parcels are merely large / international investors / istos etc taking a seat on the rocket, expecting guidance to be significantly higher once singles day etc are factored in. Not to mention the latest studies released yesterday. $3 by feb is my call - if not earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    All time high was 261(yet to repeat) so looking at 300 on your theory.
    Nearly there

Im not sure why people sell down in an up trend.? Its just getting good and you jump off the train as it leaves the station .
    I understand the benefits of dividends i think, but ATM made the equivalent of a 5% div today.... And another 20 % to go i think . Im am looking at my weakest players to buy a few more. Ride the train ,i say... DYOR Mine is pretty weak as a newbie.

Advanced Member

Bit of a sting in it's tail this avo. It is doing what it always does and does it very well.
    Last edited by see weed; 02-12-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Bit of a sting in it's tail this avo.
    Well, blame it Bellamy's who came out with terrible business outlook. Until now they were lucky basking in ATM's positive ASM glory and now this.

I'm sure being in same industry they all get hammered but I can't help but think that ATM is taking all market share from Bellamy's and Blackmores in recent months.

Guru

Bl22dy D Ters in Aussie getting caught with T + 2 !!

Just grabbed a few at 6.90, it's as if they noted they are making a loss.