sharetrader
Page 57 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061671071575571057 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    I think Whipit was refering to the price A2 pay for the milk they've sourced, what premium they pay for getting farmers to separate the A2 producing cows.

NBT
    It was a while ago I talked to a farmer in Aussie but from memory (which is a bit sketchy!) it was somewhere in the vicinity of 9-15c more per a litre in the farmers pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    It was a while ago I talked to a farmer in Aussie but from memory (which is a bit sketchy!) it was somewhere in the vicinity of 9-15c more per a litre in the farmers pocket.
    Cheers,

I was referring to the farm gate price but the retail is also very interesting. It's not that far out of the pack.

I'm just interesting what their agreement is. Are they paying A2 farmers a premium on top of the independent milk price? or whatever?

In that case rising WMP commodity cost might start eating into profits etc if a good portion of it starts to come out of NZ. Mind you this is no different to any other consumer milk.

Banned

http://www.betacasein.org/?p=type1-diabetes

That linkage between type 1 diabetes and A1 consumption is quite compelling, looking at the graph, it’s not difficult to see why ATM are targeting Australia, New Zealand and the UK, it would seem entirely logical that the next markets to enter would be the USA and Scandinavia.

With the market share in Australia now at 7.9% it would be interesting to see some research as to if A2 may potentially now be starting to lower the incidence rate of type 1 diabetes.
    Last edited by MAC; 06-10-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Here is a link to Coles in oz for the A2 baby formula which shows it as being temporarily unavailable. I hope this is because they have sold out.

http://shop.coles.com.au/online/national/baby/formula

Here is a link to the China State Farms website who are selling A2 baby formula in China. If you use chrome you can translate the page into english.
    Plenty of advertising about it but it doesn't appear that you can buy it online yet. I have sent an email to them to find out when it will be available but not sure if I will get a response as the email was in English.

http://www.nongken.org/

Quote Originally Posted by whipit View Post
    Might be repeating a question? But I've had a quick search

what sort of premium are they paying for a2 on top of the normal milk price for their New Zealand sourced product?
    Sorry misinterpreted the question, try this link http://www.ruralnewsgroup.co.nz/dair...more-suppliers

A2 CORPORATION pays a premium for its A2 milk of 8-10% above the farmgate price of standard milk, says managing director Geoff Babidge.

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    Here is a link to Coles in oz for the A2 baby formula which shows it as being temporarily unavailable. I hope this is because they have sold out.

http://shop.coles.com.au/online/national/baby/formula
    Just thinking a little about why Coles would have the A2 baby formula temp unavailable and you would have to consider that this is because they have sold out. Might be time to top up I be thinking ????????

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    Just thinking a little about why Coles would have the A2 baby formula temp unavailable and you would have to consider that this is because they have sold out. Might be time to top up I be thinking ????????
    At 67c it's certainly tempting.

I'm no expert, but it's share price seems to have dipped slightly below the support trend line, theres heavy selling pressure at the moment, and as someone said earlier, its in a bollinger squeeze, which all indicate its in for a bit of higher volatility, I would guess downward. Am i right? or just being pessimistic? I've been considering buying into ATM recently, as its had a good long term uptrend, but at the moment I'm guessing it's going to downtrend a bit... before probably carrying on with it's long term uptrend. Well thats my newbie prediction anyway. Will probably be proved completely wrong, he he.

Veteran novice