sharetrader
Page 58 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162681081585581058 ... LastLast

Found this TV3 interview from Sep that doesn't look like it has been posted yet.

http://www.3news.co.nz/A2-launches-i...0/Default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by gloworm View Post
    Found this TV3 interview from Sep that doesn't look like it has been posted yet.

http://www.3news.co.nz/A2-launches-i...0/Default.aspx
    Thanks for sharing, check out all the those cans.
    Attachment 4901

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Just saw the TV advert for A2 Platinum milk formula - they are certainly putting some bucks behind the launch.
    Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYVcPAhLr0

I have been watching the amount of A2 milk on sale at my local Countdown store for the last month and I kid you not they must be selling 8 bottles every two days. Not huge numbers but not bad considering the price, poor packaging and lack of advertising. Word is slowly getting around here in NZ, imagine what sales would be like if an effort was made to push sales. The quicker Fresha Valley comes to an agreement with A2 corp here in NZ the better.
    Check out the amount of selected cafes in NSW and VIC who are now exclusively using a2 Milk

http://www.a2milk.com.au/cafes.php

Milford increased their total holdings of A2M from 8.94% to 9.97% - a good indicator of growth/strength? people's thoughts?

Summary of substantial holding to which disclosure relates
    Class of listed voting securities: Ordinary Share
    Summary for: Milford Asset Management Limited
    For this disclosure, --
    (a) total number held in class: 64,799,954
    (b) total in class: 650,066,979
    (c) total percentage held in class: 9.97% (note, relevant interests held by
    the manager as follows):
    Milford Active Growth Wholesale Fund (3.10%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    Milford Dynamic Wholesale Fund (1.52%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    NZ Equities Wholesale Fund (1.44%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    Trust Investments Sustainable NZ Share Fund (0.25%), (Custodian - TEA
    Custodians),
    Waikato Community Trust (0.17%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    New Zealand Superannuation Fund (2.74%), (Custodian - New Zealand
    Superannuation Fund Nominees Limited)
    Mercer Trans-Tasman Shares Trust (0.75%), (Custodian - BNP Paribas Securities
    Limited).

For the last disclosure,--
    (a) total number held in class: 57,903,520
    (b) total in class: 647,666,979
    (c) total percentage held in class: 8.94% (note, relevant interests held by
    the manager as follows):
    Milford Active Growth Wholesale Fund (3.86%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    NZ Equities Wholesale Fund (1.56%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    Trust Investments Sustainable NZ Share Fund (0.28%), (Custodian - TEA
    Custodians),
    Waikato Community Trust (0.19%), (Custodian - TEA Custodians),
    New Zealand Superannuation Fund (3.05%), (Custodian - New Zealand
    Superannuation Fund Nominees Limited).

Statement released from Muller Wiseman Dairies

Müller Wiseman Dairies confirms that all of its employees are accounted for with one member of staff treated on site for a minor head injury, following a fire incident in the low voltage switch room at its Droitwich dairy in the Midlands during the night.

The company is implementing established contingency plans to ensure the continuing supply of fresh milk products to customers, including increasing production elsewhere in its network of dairies.
    Müller Wiseman Dairies operates a total of six dairies throughout the country, including its facility in Droitwich.
    In co-operation with appropriate authorities, work to assess the cause and impact of the fire will be undertaken as an initial step towards putting plans in place to bring the facility back into operation as soon as is practicable.

Banned

The market seems pretty flat and relatively indifferent to this news, and it would be hard to imagine that an electrical room fire would be an impact of more than just a few days. I’d be interested though to know what production priorities Muller Weismann would have in meeting back orders when they are back up and running.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/183431.pdf

Milford are certainly buying heaps. Pretty much all the off-market trades are likely to be them buying I'd say. Still waiting for my buy signals to get back into this one - I'm sure it will treat me well when they go off.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Milford are certainly buying heaps. Pretty much all the off-market trades are likely to be them buying I'd say. Still waiting for my buy signals to get back into this one - I'm sure it will treat me well when they go off.
    Yeah I think Milford are 'single-handedly' keeping the price up to be honest. It threatened to go into a little downtrend and they turned it around. I like A2's prospects, but like you, am waiting for the right time to properly get back into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by blakecb View Post
    Yeah I think Milford are 'single-handedly' keeping the price up to be honest. It threatened to go into a little downtrend and they turned it around. I like A2's prospects, but like you, am waiting for the right time to properly get back into this one.
    I half suspect that maybe Milford are just buying more to keep the price up and in that uptrend. Will be interesting to see if it can break that 75/76 resistance in the near future (long term I'm sure it will). Maybe the market is worried about the major shareholders unloading more of their shares - a real concern.