sharetrader
Page 591 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 9149154158158758858959059159259359459560164169110911591 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    There's a whole lot built into the current share price and happy to watch the hype from the sidelines until we get a correction. PS-PE ratio around 38 at current price.
    Ooops...I was meant to say "Not chasing its SP"...Lol.

There's a whole lot built into the current share price and happy to watch the hype from the sidelines until we get a correction. PS-PE ratio around 38 at current price.
    I sold out to Couta. Looking at the charts one ounce of bad news will have this will dropping back significantly. ATM has a habit of overreactions (both on the sell side and buy side).

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Only one reason the short squeeze is on....looks like shorters covering their positions.
    They have too, margin calls must be getting pretty serious at the current SP.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Interesting to see the Simply Wall St site sees even more value ahead to $A3.85. (The following in $A)

Attachment 8781

Disc - Holding and happy.

老外

Snoopy must be staring in unbelief at the current share price.. PS-Im also staring from the outside in after exiting too early myself.
    Indeed, Snoopy had once, not so long ago, convinced himself that A2's SP was worth about 10c from memory.

I notice Snoopy is very good at analysing companies negative possibilities but appears to not take into account positive possibilities very well at all...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Interesting to see the Simply Wall St site sees even more value ahead to $A3.85. (The following in $A)

Attachment 8781

Disc - Holding and happy.
    For long term holders who bought in early, no worries, but for those who paid $2.50 plus, I wouldn't be putting my faith in one opinion which happens to be out of step with all the other analysts.

For long term holders who bought in early, no worries, but for those who paid $2.50 plus, I wouldn't be putting my faith in one opinion which happens to be out of step with all the other analysts.
    Interestingly, simplywall.st reckons, from a summary of 7 analysts, that ATM earnings could go +107% in the next 3 years.

NZSE-ATM 1 and 3 year EPS growth Simply Wall St (1).jpg

Investor

Go you lil beauty....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Go you lil beauty....
    Although I'd stay well clear of buying in at these lofty prices, you could get trashed when it drops (And it will) Why pay a premium when you don't have to?

Outside thinking.

Although I'd stay well clear of buying in at these lofty prices, you could get trashed when it drops (And it will) Why pay a premium when you don't have to?
    Perhaps ATM is looking 'toppy' at a market cap of $2.2 Bill (at SP $3.14) and a PE of 38 however its record is very impressive, sound management, great geographical spread, sound technology and still only just scratching the surface of the many products it could offer/licence (at a premium) e.g. flavoured milk, yoghurt, cheese, ice-cream, etc. Crikey, ATM is even offering the carrot of dividend payments in FY2018.
    FY2013 Revenue $94.7 mill
    FY2014 Revenue $110.8
    FY2015 Revenue $155.1
    FY2016 Revenue $352.8
    First half FY2017 Revenue $256 mill so ATM may achieve $500 mill plus for the full FY2017.

I welcome other posters estimates of a fair value for ATM, but at the moment Mr Market would seem to be indicating a SP between $NZ 3:00 and $3:50 is achievable. Clearly we all await the next market update with interest.

Disc; DYOR. Holding and happy.