sharetrader
Page 60 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364701101605601060 ... LastLast

AGM is on Tuesday 19th November @ 2pm at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27 Lumley Centre, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    AGM is on Tuesday 19th November @ 2pm at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27 Lumley Centre, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.
    I may go to this one, first ATM agm for me, it's always an inconvenience to go to Auckland, but I'm interested in gaining some insight and to hear how they will enter and tackle the US and Canada market, it's just such a big continent to conquer. JV's ?, territories ?, licences ?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I may go to this one, first ATM agm for me, it's always an inconvenience to go to Auckland, but I'm interested in gaining some insight and to hear how they will enter and tackle the US and Canada market, it's just such a big continent to conquer. JV's ?, territories ?, licences ?
    It would be great and much appreciated by those of us unable to attend if you could give us a brief summary if you go to the AGM MAC or anyone else for that matter !!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Sounds like they are doing well. I just have a small holding of ATM so haven't done as much research as I would like. Has anyone got any sales numbers by country over the years to see how these UK numbers compare to the growth they have seen in OZ for example?
    ATM have a UK target of 1.8% market share by FY16.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/180768.pdf

My estimate of Australian market share growth from reports and announcements is as below. Presently 7.9% according to the last press coverage.

AUSTRALIAN MARKET SHARE
    FY HY FY HY FY HY FY HY FY HY FY
    07/08 08/09 08/09 09/10 09/10 10/11 10/11 11/12 11/12 12/13 12/13
    0.01% 0.03% 0.03% 0.04% 0.02% 2.96% 3.29% 4.41% 4.87% 6.90% 7.40%

Banned

The official launch of A2 Platinum in China, would have been a nice lunch I'm sure in the 'Great Hall of the People in Tiananmen Square'.

http://a2corporation.com/a2%C2%AE-pl...le-in-beijing/

"a2 Platinum - will be sold at high end baby maternity outlets in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and East China before progressively expanding to further major cities plus Hong Kong and Macau".

"The Chairman of CSF Agribusiness Group, Mr. Li Ya Cheng said "a2 Platinum infant formula expands the range of premium agricultural and aquaculture products CSF distributes throughout China. We are confident consumers will recognise the unique benefits of the a2 proposition and CSF will achieve significant distribution throughout China."

Any one catch the A2 baby formula commercial during one news tonight. Looks like it is now on sale here in NZ also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYVcPAhLr0

Yes it's for sale they just keep building up sales. If all goes well then this will be a great investment.

hold shares.

I have no doubt it will be a great investment and a great company.
    Will be watching with interest to see the results of the below study due out in december.

The scientific journal Infant reported last month that studies have linked a digestive product of A1, but not A2, to an increased risk of type 1 diabetes in some infants, adverse immune responses, digestive disorders and respiratory dysfunction.
    Sheep and goats also produce A2 milk. “It is considered safe and nutritious and has no known negative effects on human health,” wrote clinical nutritionist Sue McGarrigle in the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy newspaper.
    The full effects are still being unravelled, with a definitive study to be released before Christmas on whether the A1 protein is harmful.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/b...-1m-sales.html

Yes could be interesting report I feel a2 however prefers not to bash a1milk but push a2 as an alternative. Think they are worried about getting into scientific battle with big milk companies.