sharetrader
Page 608 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 10850855859860460560660760860961061161261865870811081608 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 23756
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    No wonder sales are booming if half right.....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11866944
    Jeepers, anyone would think they weren't paying customers

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    No wonder sales are booming if half right.....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11866944
    Sort of wondering why they not just increase their stock and happy to sell to them as much formula as they want? These guys are an invaluable part of our economy, they are paying the supermarkets margin, they are paying GST, they are paying NZ Post for all these parcels - and we are demonising them? They are heroes!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Sort of wondering why they not just increase their stock and happy to sell to them as much formula as they want? These guys are an invaluable part of our economy, they are paying the supermarkets margin, they are paying GST, they are paying NZ Post for all these parcels - and we are demonising them? They are heroes!
    This is happening often and not just with milk products. It is big business also with fish. MAF is trying to get to the bottom of this by closing the loophole. I am not sure what the fish product was, but it fetched big prices on the Chinese market. I think that maybe certain taxes are not being collected along the way by our government or the Chinese government. This is possibly also the problem with milk products.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Maybe if they operated in NZ.... It is a typical NZ Herald article sourced from Oz about Oz and only relevant to NZ because of the ATM connection....

Banned

Exchange rate working against the stock if buying on the NZX, around 12c difference from a month ago, add to that the trashing the ASX is currently getting means it's baton down the hatches at the moment. Disc-Bought more today, but now time to stop and wait. PS-Dollar parity would make my holding look ugly at current prices.
    Last edited by couta1; 06-06-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Investor

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/302262

Great move..Peter Nathan now in charge of Asia Pacific Region (ANZ, China and other Asian markets). I'm picking he's being groomed to be the next CEO if and when Geoff decides to call it a day.

Very smart management move by a very smart company.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/302262

Great move..Peter Nathan now in charge of Asia Pacific Region (ANZ, China and other Asian markets). I'm picking he's being groomed to be the next CEO if and when Geoff decides to call it a day.

Very smart management move by a very smart company.
    Agree.... I like it. Building on established expertise and pushing further. I note no update on the USA .... so can we assume business as usual there?

Looking forward to the next announcement which hopefully will be an earnings update!!???

Bought some at 332 last week and sold them for a wee gain on Friday. So couldn't resist buying more today at these levels. Not sure if this is the bottom though, could be some downward pressure from aussie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Bought some at 332 last week and sold them for a wee gain on Friday. So couldn't resist buying more today at these levels. Not sure if this is the bottom though, could be some downward pressure from aussie.
    Good buying, I doubt either of us will be worried about the bottom when the SP hits $4.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Good buying, I doubt either of us will be worried about the bottom when the SP hits $4.
    haha maybe $4 when they increase their forecast. Are you planning to hold this for long?