sharetrader
Page 615 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 11551556560561161261361461561661761861962566571511151615 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 23756

Goldman Sachs a SSH(again?)

Borrow and derivatives used a lot in the SSH whatever that implies
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Price getting hammered down due to the trading halt on BAL, guilty by association, we've been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Price getting hammered down due to the trading halt on BAL, guilty by association, we've been here before.
    I backed up the truck on A2M last time this happened... good money after good here?

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    I backed up the truck on A2M last time this happened... good money after good here?
    It's filled the 3.85 gap, will be interesting to see if it moves towards the 3.56 gap up (probably unlikely to get filled). I'm currently looking for an opportunity to top up.

Investor

There we've it...Bellamy's goes into voluntary suspension again until it sorts out the CNCA licence suspensions issues. Back to square 1, hmmmmm....

ATM’s robust outperformance over the last 2-yrs has been earnings upgrade driven,” said Deutsche Bank, “looking forward, we see potential for this to continue with our analysis

of ATM’s brand interest in its key end market China remaining strong.”

What does the investment bank see going on in China that’s firming the company’s foothold? Four reasons:

1. Rising wealth levels

2. Relaxation of single child policy

3. A preference for imported product

4. Alignment to growing distribution channels (e.g. online and MBS)

The analysts do, however, leave a caveat due to risk hovering over an infamous channel contributing to “exponential” growth in the company’s infant formula range: the entreprenerual Chinese ‘diagiou’

“This channel remains an open question whether it will see stronger regulatory impost to close the potential tax leakage and lift traceability.”

Optimistic from Deutsche - price target of $5 seems to have kicked it off again... I for one could care less what brokers have to say, but I sure love to see them back a pick or two.
    Last edited by hardt; 11-07-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks L f. Yes the good old days, had to promote a2 because of accumulating so many at 50c to 60c that every time it went up or down 1c was losing or gaining $3570. Funny, in those days, the sp would go down on good news.
    See weed did you actually do this? Haha wow... that's amazing!
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Investor

Well folks, BAL comes out of voluntary suspension and resumes trading today across the ditch on ASX. Could be an interesting day as it unfolds...lets wait and see.

I've got to eat some humble pie here with this share, it had been on my radar for a while and I got really close to buying in about a year ago when it was around $2. At this point though, I thought the whole A2 thing was a gimmick and that the valuation at that point was just pure hype and speculation. The earnings/revenue growth we have seen in the past 12 months had not occurred so I thought the share price didn't support the hype. How wrong was I?

Congratulations to all the shareholders for making such a health gain! Still lamenting getting in at this price. A PE of almost 50 is eye watering at the moment.

Good luck to all the holders!

Outside thinking.

Nice SP movements the last few days. Bollinger bands getting squeezed. More upside ahead?

Over in Hot Copper the attached pics seem to typify ATM selling all it can supply in Aus supermarkets, while other brands languish.

ATM.jpg
    Attachment 9028
    Last edited by Leftfield; 26-07-2017 at 10:34 AM.