sharetrader
Page 617 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 11751756760761361461561661761861962062162766771711171617 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 23755

Yeap, everyone needs a bit of luck. The hound has a few of these squirreled away in the corner of his kennel but with the benefit of hindsight, definitly not enough !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap, everyone needs a bit of luck. The hound has a few of these squirreled away in the corner of his kennel but with the benefit of hindsight, definitly not enough !
    That's correct Beagle, hindsight is wonderful thins isn't it....luckily I think I've added enough through the years to keep me happy....looking at current trend bit tempting though to lock in some profits, but part of me says story just gaining traction so let's wait and see,

Outside thinking.

Wow what a start to the day! It will be interesting to see what happens when ASX trading commences.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Wow what a start to the day! It will be interesting to see what happens when ASX trading commences.
    The shorters won't let it fly over there....rumour mill on HC is saying that likes of Macquarie and other big names have initiated coverage on A2 and hence the price surge...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    The shorters won't let it fly over there....rumour mill on HC is saying that likes of Macquarie and other big names have initiated coverage on A2 and hence the price surge...
    Looks like the stock's going to Pluto the way its flying. What's the bet Coutts can't help himself and is watching the fun from on his cellphone at Coronet Peak ski field ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looks like the stock's going to Pluto the way its flying. What's the bet Coutts can't help himself and is watching the fun from on his cellphone at Coronet Peak ski field ?
    Yeah, if he checks on ski field, better keep the balance on those slippery slopes as the way price going he's sure to loose balance

But seriously something's brewing in the background. Another theory could be with Amazon buying up Whole Foods who stock A2 milk in US and also Amazon looking to buy up good growth businesses across globe, may be just may be this lil beauty is on their radar....

Coutts told me this is a $10 stock in 2020 before he left for his trip (after backing up the truck). I reckon he might have the year wrong the way this is going

Outside thinking.

Nice to have Coutt's confirmation although I suspect a SP of $10 will happen sooner than 2020. If sales growth at the moment is impressive, imagine what can happen when powdered milk production doubles from Oct this year.

I've seen the speculation of an Amazon buy-out, and believe it is just that - speculation. I for one would hate to see ATM disappear into foreign ownership...... that is, unless it is sold tomorrow for a SP of $10!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 27-07-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Guru

$4.50 Kiwi !!

Advanced Member

Only 50c left for my first ever 10-bagger