sharetrader
Page 646 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 14654659663664264364464564664764864965065669674611461646 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 23755

Some may be interested in knowing that my neighbours and his bowling club mates have decided to give up on Comvita (not as under water as a month or so ago) and bought into ATM yesterday ...will be better than term deposits they say.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Some may be interested in knowing that my neighbours and his bowling club mates have decided to give up on Comvita (not as under water as a month or so ago) and bought into ATM yesterday ...will be better than term deposits they say.
    Isn't that the first sign that holders should sell out?

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Isn't that the first sign that holders should sell out?
    I think that's Winner's point.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Banned

After you told them it should hit $10 by year's end, they should all be pretty keen aye, I mean what could go wrong!!!

Membaa

Taxi driver this morning said the same thing. Going to check in with the shoeshine boy before open today, he's onto it picking tops.

Default Is it really expensive considering the exceptional growth ?

On yesterday's close it trades at 34.8 times average analyst FY18 earnings. This for a company that tripled its EPS last year and by some accounts could double it this year.
    Looking further out average analyst EPS growth is in the late 20's % per annum for FY19 and around 20% for FY20 which could be conservative.

Plenty of companies trading on similar multiples on the NZX with far less dynamic growth, e.g. and this is by no means whatsoever an exhaustive list, just examples that spring readily to mind AIA, POT, and FPH.
    AIA 2018 PE 30, growth rates in eps for FY18, FY19 and Fy20 -23%, 5% and 5% respectively
    POT 2018 PE 34 growth rates in eps for Fy18, FY19 and FY20 6% 8% and 6% respectively
    FPH 2018 PE 38 growth rates in eps for FY18, FY19 & FY20 13%, 17% and 18% respectively
    Source: All figures are average analyst numbers directly from 4traders.

ATM expensive compared to the growth rates of these companies or is it a case that some on here are not understanding how to price high growth companies ?, you folks be the judge ? Disc: Very happy holder !
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-10-2017 at 11:10 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

down 2.9% so far today on that market news.

Looks like they should have delayed their purchase till today - 21 cent drop at open!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Be grateful for small mercies mate. I have less than I'd like but always grateful when A2 makes my life a bit easier.
    Just picked up some at 7.10.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    After you told them it should hit $10 by year's end, they should all be pretty keen aye, I mean what could go wrong!!!
    I almost cried when he told me what they had done

But this time it's different eh ...we will all be winners
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”