sharetrader
Page 655 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 15555560564565165265365465565665765865966570575511551655 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 23760
    Investor

Don't be surprised if this one pushes up closer to $8 mark, on back of Bellamy's upgrade announcement this morning across the ditch. Looks like whole IF sector is getting pumped up over there atm.

Not surprised by the recent gains, just came back from recent trip back home to China and people are gifting relatives A2 powder by the boxes (not tins) rather than the usual mooncakes for mid autumn festival. People are throwing money at daigou channels at ridiculous premiums just to make sure their infants are getting the legit product.

Hear hear donkey brayed
    Huge bull is hot today
    Cast your fear away
    And get a car today
    A2 milk and honey
    Glorious stupendous money
    Hear hear me now
    Party donkey brayed

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I dunno!
    Because I look beyond the next result ?

By the way - have you seen a 3 year chart for Scales?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Not a single mention of Tigers liking apples or A2 milk although at a guess I would say the cubs like their mothers milk which of course is A2 type...thankfully not a single mention of them liking to eat Beagles either, although I swear I have the odd claw mark here and there on my torso...
    If they were really hungry they might eat an apple ?

Originally Posted by Dust
    Not surprised by the recent gains, just came back from recent trip back home to China and people are gifting relatives A2 powder by the boxes (not tins) rather than the usual mooncakes for mid autumn festival. People are throwing money at daigou channels at ridiculous premiums just to make sure their infants are getting the legit product.
    That's it in a nutshell. My understanding, (please correct me if I am wrong) is the former one child policy has lead to a culture where the Chinese people put their kids on a pedestal and only the very best will do for their "little precious".

I expect the ramp up in supply through new drying facilities will be eagerly snapped up and supply will still be the problem going forward with ongoing issues meeting rampant widespread demand.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-10-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Despite calling this an Australian invention it's good to see A2 milk getting exposure in the American mainstream (FYI this show has a viewership of over 3 million)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/a2-mi...ry-skepticism/

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Despite calling this an Australian invention it's good to see A2 milk getting exposure in the American mainstream (FYI this show has a viewership of over 3 million)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/a2-mi...ry-skepticism/
    WOW what a great presentation, recommend all people interested in A2 should view.

Looks like the price of ATM and BAL are dropping. And DMP is back in play.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    WOW what a great presentation, recommend all people interested in A2 should view.
    Enjoyed the video...thanks for posting the link. Does this mean that over time A2 cows will become tablestakes to the industry....i.e. all/most milk will be from A2 cows...and so the advantage that the current products have will be gone ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Looks like the price of ATM and BAL are dropping. And DMP is back in play.
    Not for long, back up again. Got another 4000 at 7.64 45min. ago and hopeful 7.90 by next week.
    Last edited by see weed; 13-10-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Advanced Member

Is anyone else on Sharetrader still buying a2 shares? or am I the only one left buying at this higher price? And if you are still buying, why are you still buying at this higher price?