sharetrader
Page 659 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 15955960964965565665765865966066166266366970975911591659 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 23755

Default TA Basic's

The trend is your friend until the bend in the end.
    With such brilliant looking ongoing TA signals why anyone would sell now is beyond my comprehension.

Regarding the further evidence it would appear that the market likes this, currently trading on the ASX at $A7.22 = $N.Z.8.12 (at 0.8887 exchange rate).
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-10-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Or the price may get cut in half and he may lose 50%, remember profit in hand is always better than profit on paper.
    Yes that's right, and you can buy twice as many at 50% discount $4. Would you buy more at $4? But if they go up 50% to $12, would you buy more at $8?. Not too worried, have 180k wiggle room on this one.
    Last edited by see weed; 23-10-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes that's right, and you can buy twice as many at 50% discount $4. Would you buy more at $4? But if they go up 50% to $12, would you buy more at $8?. Not too worried, have 180k wiggle room on this one.
    Yes I would buy an XOS holding back at $4 but not at current prices, I don't remount horses that have bolted unless they pull up lame.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Better a Lame Tiger in hand than a Tiger on Paper

...remember profit in hand is always better than profit on paper.
    ...I don't remount horses that have bolted unless they pull up lame.
    Do not cry over spilled milk

Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Closed in Aust at $A7.25 an all time high ~ $8.13 Kiwi. Should be a good open on the N.Z. bourse tomorrow morning.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Closed in Aust at $A7.25 an all time high ~ $8.13 Kiwi. Should be a good open on the N.Z. bourse tomorrow morning.
    Do you see much more legs in this Beagle? I have a small holding now but want to top up at a cheaper level but never seems to happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Do you see much more legs in this Beagle? I have a small holding now but want to top up at a cheaper level but never seems to happen lol
    It'll be 10 bucks sooner than later ...maybe even by Christmas

If I was wanting to top up I'd do it now .....jeez talking myself into selling Heartland and buying more of these beauties.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Default providing alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    It'll be back to $4 sooner than later ...maybe even by Christmas

If I was wanting to sell out I'd do it now .....jeez talking myself into buying Heartland and selling more of these milk duds.
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    It'll be back to $4 sooner than later ...maybe even by Christmas

If I was wanting to sell out I'd do it now .....jeez talking myself into buying Heartland and selling more of these milk duds.
    Nothing like bringing a bit of balance to the force. PS-Nuke button could be pushed by Christmas.
    Last edited by couta1; 23-10-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Thumbs down Could invalidate the travel insurance

Nothing like bringing a bit of balance to the force. PS-Nuke button could be pushed by Christmas.
    I am due to spend Xmas/New Year in Okinawa. So I am hoping it will still be there then!
    om mani peme hum