sharetrader
Page 660 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 16056061065065665765865966066166266366467071076011601660 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Do you see much more legs in this Beagle? I have a small holding now but want to top up at a cheaper level but never seems to happen lol
    Yes same here. I thought that way at $1.30, $2.50, $3.50 4.60, 5.00,6.50 and by the time it got to $7, got sick of waiting for drop so jumped in, and still had to pay 7.10, 7.18, 7.16, 7.36, 7.42, 7.35, 7.60, 7.61, 7.63, 7.73, 7.62, 7.64, 7.84 and 7.82. Don't try this at home. You could get burnt. Haven't quite reached my target yet, but will soon.

I see there is a sell order for 15000 at $15410 per share they will probably take until next Christmas.

I got back in at $3.35 but with my small budget only have 3000 shares. Also was thinking as to whether to sell down my 15000 Heartland to top up. Have been thinking too long me thinks.

Gunny

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Do you see much more legs in this Beagle? I have a small holding now but want to top up at a cheaper level but never seems to happen lol
    It seems expensive on fundmental's, current year PE is late 30's but I think they're building a great global business, (business's that build a great global franchise almost always seem expensive as they go up based on fundmental's so its definitely a case of watch the TA with this one) and am happy to keep holding as long as the technical's suggest its wise to do so. The other thing is I think we could see the currency move materially lower under the new coalition Government so there's tailwinds there in my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

All right did it. Sold some Heartland and OCA both at profit and bought 2000 more A2 at 807. I see they reached 810 2 seconds later.

Gunny

Disc: I tried to add a few more at $8.06 this morning but top gun gunny beat me to it and the open match was $8.07.
    Started up a modest position in Synlait milk this morning instead.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

I would probably prefer SML with 1.5b market cap and revenue the same with ATM...but ATM is almost 6b market cap. But again.....I have no doubt with ATM..it is just too expensive now...

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    I would probably prefer SML with 1.5b market cap and revenue the same with ATM...but ATM is almost 6b market cap. But again.....I have no doubt with ATM..it is just too expensive now...
    Expensive now, Expensive tomorrow.
    Looks like the "current value" continues to tailgate the share price, don't see this changing anytime soon.

Been snapping up Synlait by the bucket loads over these past couple weeks... cheap in my books.

Banned

yes..decided to sell some other stocks n get in SML..with the A2 research out....I think their milk powder is going to be white gold. If ATM selling the milk well, then SML will be better because they are the producer....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Expensive now, Expensive tomorrow.
    Looks like the "current value" continues to tailgate the share price, don't see this changing anytime soon.

Been snapping up Synlait by the bucket loads over these past couple weeks... cheap in my books.
    Cheap, but you could have bought SML for $3 around a year ago and ATM for $2. I find it amusing how people are happy to pay up to 4 times more than a year ago.

Yeap the hound is sniffing slightly better value with SML than ATM but happy to have a bob or three each way