sharetrader
Page 69 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273791191695691069 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Thanks mate, although I can't seem to see much detail on volume other than for example looking at the 1 year chart. Is there something more specific on volume on that site I am not seeing? Cheers.
    O,oops only shows today,

Banned

Can anyone add any insight as to why the sudden increase in volume and SP over the last few days? I'm guessing there must have been one or two brokering reports that have come out recently or something?
    ATM are well overdue for a re-rating IMO, not sure what the catalyst is/was, but I’m still a bit intrigued by those potential takeover comments by Forsyth Barr, perhaps just that alone was enough for folk returning to the market in the new year.

Between the A2 loving Australian’s and their dairy industry consolidation raging on, the Chinese wanting all our formula, and ATM going international with all those patents and IP, perhaps there is something kicking about out there ?. Though I would not be a supporter of a takeover.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...investors-told

Banned

bought heaps at 91. hope it pays off.

Damn as soon as I changed my buy order from 90 cents to 91, then to 92, a big seller sells down to 90 cents, oh well... Holding it long term, used the profit from WYN to diversify and got into ATM...
    Last edited by baller18; 10-01-2014 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Damn as soon as I changed my buy order from 90 cents to 91, then to 92, a big seller sells down to 90 cents, oh well... Holding it long term, used the profit from WYN to diversify and got into ATM...
    Dont ya hate it when that happens !. I got topped up at .89c waiting for the magical $ sign to appear then we can relax a bit

Guru

If enough of us holders hold out (in the event of a takeover) it will not be successful. So its a matter of voting no if and when it does happen.

Banned

gv1, best of luck, here's hoping we see more upside in ATM soon. From the trading today it looks to me as if we are well on the way to $1+ big chunks of asks at 90c and 91c all eaten up pretty quick which may well have thinned that ask side for us to make that jump to $1 quickly!![/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, hope so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Yes, I know I waited at 90 but gave up and bought at 91c then I see it drop to 90c. Must be brokers doing that.

[QUOTE=turmeric;453539]Still on the volume thing, can someone point me to the place where you can look at historical daily volumes in NZX stocks? The DB charts don't seem to be much use, but maybe I'm missing something. Cheers.QUOTE]

Is this any use to you? http://nz.finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=ATM.NZ

Advanced Member

Some big buyers coming in at the end of the day, so looks like you both should be feeling pretty good about your purchase come 5pm, finger crossed anyway. Bigger picture being that 90c or so will hopefully be looking like a steal in 3 to 6 months
    Maybe they have already been stolen. !!..