sharetrader
Page 693 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 19359364368368969069169269369469569669770374379311931693 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 23755

Thanks for the advice couta1. Always a struggle to understand when a good time to sell is. Have kept the finger off the sell button all the way up and its more than tempting now on this current slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    As ATM bounces around looking for 'support', it will be interesting to see where it settles after the next update due 21 Nov 17.

Here’s the updated summary of ST valuations including Snoopy’s, PT’s and Hardt’s latest…..

Snoopy - $NZ 3.00
    PT - $NZ 4.72
    BP Brokers - $A 5.85
    Left field - $NZ 7.50
    Hardt - $NZ 8.60 to …..$51.58 ( open to interpretation - am I being fair Hardt?)
    sb9 - $NZ 8.25 to $10

In the meantime I expect more volatility.
    My Fair value is $6.90

My price target is $100

Advanced Member

What is that saying, be greedy when others are fearful. Positive AGM coming up in less than a week hopefully . Sorry, 2weeks.
    Last edited by see weed; 08-11-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    What is that saying, be greedy when others are fearful. Positive AGM coming up in less than a week hopefully .
    Make that 2 weeks, ASM is on 21st.

My pick is that the selling isn't finished yet by the big boys, its not the shorters that are causing the pain this time going by the shorts volume over recent period. They haven't gone up substantially, meaning the big boys are out there playing games to lock in some profits before ASM and hopefully pick some cheap ones from retail holders. They're definitely not getting any of mine though, if you're long term holder you'd have rocks in your mind to sell now.

That's my 2c, pls DYOR.
    Last edited by sb9; 08-11-2017 at 10:10 AM.

ATM has enjoyed a MASSIVE run but has now clearly broken through the 30 day MA. Good luck to holders.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

looks like it will be another low day for ATM. I'm with sb9, not selling. It took me so long to actually get around to buying in there is no way I'm letting go now. Fortunately still in the black, but ouch it must hurt if you bought in at the high $8s

Neighbour says the bowling club guys are getting a bit worried.

Still up but thinking they have another dud ‘investment’

Told them early on chasing the riches on the share market with their term deposit money wasn’t a good idea
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Fisher funds latest newletter said the volitility its due to Australian and Asian cumputer driven day traders not profit takers, doesnt make a bear feel any better thou, wish they would p... off.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Neighbour says the bowling club guys are getting a bit worried.

Still up but thinking they have another dud ‘investment’

Told them early on chasing the riches on the share market with their term deposit money wasn’t a good idea
    Hope they weren't latecomers to the Synlait party too. Got smashed yesterday, (was tempted to catch a falling knife but like to keep my paws / pads in mint condition) and getting hit again today.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    What is that saying, be greedy when others are fearful. Positive AGM coming up in less than a week hopefully .
    Wish I had a bit of spare cash and I would be grabbing a few myself