sharetrader
Page 74 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778841241745741074 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

A new CEO for the UK business. https://www.anzshareandbondtrading.c...spx?id=3538509

On the face of it, he looks like he has the right experience.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A new CEO for the UK business. https://www.anzshareandbondtrading.c...spx?id=3538509

On the face of it, he looks like he has the right experience.
    So Scott Wotherspoon becomes the third recent senior new appointment with both prior Unilever and Campbell experience along with Susan Massasso, Chief Marketing Officer and Philip Wohlsen, General Manager Asia. Hopefully good things travel in packs.

It’s starting to look like a pretty experienced team though, and A2 being a marketing dream must help attract and hopefully retain good talent further within the org chart also.

Let’s see what he can do.
    Last edited by MAC; 04-02-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Guru

Has ATM become a defensive stock? In a sea of red this morning on the NZX50 ATM is one of only two stocks to show positive movement - the other being VHP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Has ATM become a defensive stock? In a sea of red this morning on the NZX50 ATM is one of only two stocks to show positive movement - the other being VHP.
    A year on now, perhaps the market is starting to take confidence in ATM walking the talk on their strategic plan. Undervalued too at $0.91 with less than four weeks to HY14 reporting.

http://a2corporation.com/wp-content/...eview-2012.pdf

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Equity Markets rebounding over night

Global Dairy prices rise for a second straight auction overnight

Exchange rates down off their recent highs

and lots of articles floating around such as this

All bodes well for ATM and it's SP (and SML & FSF for that matter) particularly given ATM has held up remarkably well during this recent pull back!!
    Yes we are well positioned. It has been interesting to see the SP hold up well in the last couple of weeks, against general market sentiment. Also a positive that the Great Britain economy is picking up and gathering pace with the GBP forecast to hold up or strengthen against the NZ$. Also looking similar for the AUS economy and AUD.
    I look forward to seeing the HY14 report in a few weeks

Dilettante

And another positive announcement with continued strong focus on Great Britain !
    https://www.anzshareandbondtrading.c...spx?id=3543286

Dilettante

I am hoping there will be no effect on ATM. The milk they sell in OZ is all locally produced milk as far as I understand it.

OZ cows and OZ farmers. Shouldn't be a problem I think.

Dilettante

If I am understanding this issue correctly (news reporting has been poor on detail) then the only issue here is that the Coles and Woolworths have decided to use only Australia made produce for their Homebrands. It isn't exactly a mass "Kiwi goods off the shelves" like one could be forgiven for thinking after watching the media reports. So not only is ATM locally produced but also it has never been Homebrand so this issue should in no way affect ATM

Banned

With such a big support base I suspect too that most Australians regard A2 milk as their very own.

Several years ago when I lived in Queensland there was no way that I could convince anyone that Fisher & Paykel was not an Australian company.