sharetrader
Page 744 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 24464469473474074174274374474574674774875479484412441744 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 23755

I'm in Sydney reading the article on A2M in the Australian this morning. It reports on the expansion into the North West of US saying it will be in 3800 stores. Significant is the tie up with Whole Foods Market which is owned by Amazon. It mentions that 25% of Americans are self diagnosed with lactose intolerance so plenty of expansion potential. ATM and AMZN are my numbers 2 and 1 holdings so maybe that's where the synergy has come from. While I'm here as I see it A2 is the most common milk sold at supermarkets here, New World at home not heard of it.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Does anyone here own BAL? Any thoughts on the difference in value of the two?
    Digressing slightly from today's exciting news re USA expansion - I find it hard to understand the Australian market's fascination with comparing A2m to BAL. It's about as logical as 52% of ASX trades shorting A2M?? Why bother?

This chart says it all IMHO. A2m the top Blue line, BAL the bottom red line.

Attachment 9408
    Last edited by Leftfield; 17-01-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Digressing slightly from today's exciting news re USA expansion - I find it hard to understand the Australian market's fascination with comparing A2m to BAL. It's about as logical as 52% of ASX trades shorting A2M?? Why bother?

This chart says it all IMHO. A2m the top Blue line, BAL the bottom red line.

Attachment 9408
    BAL has had a spectacular recovery from a year ago, most wouldn't have dreamed it could have recovered to reach such lofty heights again in such a time frame($3.76 to $14.48, now that's impressive) people love underdogs, so I can see the fascination with it.PS-A2 shorters dropped to 20% yesterday.
    Last edited by couta1; 17-01-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Shorters got another beating today...how sad never mind
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zgnz View Post
    It always irks me when they say it comes out of Australia especially when I know a foundation member.

Quote Originally Posted by zgnz View Post
    Great to see them on CNBC, that's bound to create awareness.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I see fonterra are now selling fresh milk in China through Alibaba..... Maybe something else for A2 to consider

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    It always irks me when they say it comes out of Australia especially when I know a foundation member.
    Was it mentioned coming out of Australia from that video? Probably misheard it. Anyway, it's the US of A, where a blatant lie is accepted as truth especially coming from that s...hole person of the WH.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Was it mentioned coming out of Australia from that video? Probably misheard it. Anyway, it's the US of A, where a blatant lie is accepted as truth especially coming from that s...hole person of the WH.
    A2 doing good stuff getting the word out to the investing world

Even that article some of you mentioned yesterday in The Australian was penned by a journo who traveled to the USA at A2’s expense (disclosed)

Good stuff ..nothing like building up hype ....or as some might say a bit of marketing as well.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”