sharetrader
Page 767 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 26766771775776376476576676776876977077177781786712671767 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Worth noting that at $10.95, ATM is now New Zealand's largest publicly listed company...
    Well spotted. FPH market cap is $7.3 Billion, ATM $8.0 Billion at $11.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    I just sold some from my kids portfolio that cost $1.84........ they'd better be grateful one day when they realise they have some money. (and that perhaps I'm not the meanest mum in the world after all!)
    They'de probably be more greatful had you held em...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Well done and good on you. You were a "believer" right from the start if I remember correctly and its good to see your convictions and hard work pay off.
    Thanks bc. Can only dream of what if......if I had of kept the original 357k bought at .47 to .60c.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks bc. Can only dream of what if......if I had of kept the original 357k bought at .47 to .60c.
    no worries, don't beat yourself up about that. Never wrong to take something off the table. My dad bought some at 10 cents and took some off at 50 cents too.... plenty of what ifs there as well. Best just ignore them

Banned

Doesn't pay to dream too much of what if, I'm in a similar boat to you if I totalled all the ones I let go for a song in comparison to today's price. It's always good to be thankful for what you have, rather than what could have been.

Guru

I know someone who bought 5 million at 9c each and sold at 90c. I won't ask him today how his day is going!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    That is awesome! well done!
    Thanks suse, Just remember it was mainly due to these discussions on sharetrader, so thank you too all sharetraders

Outside thinking.

Crikey…. I read the result early this morning…. heart starts pounding so I go for a walk to calm down and come back 2 hrs later over $70k better-off. ( Maybe that's not much to some, but that's a huge amount for me!) Thanks ATM. Thanks to other posters here who shared the belief over the last 3 - 4 yrs.)

As I digest today’s great news I think the key is still the Frontera link and although we expected gains due to the SML production doubling…. now the added Frontera JV greatly accelerates that growth.

The Frontera link means:

- A2’s valuable IP just got a major credibility boost.
    - Huge growth in A2 raw milk production base.
    - Huge growth in the number and variety of A2 product extensions available worldwide.

As one Hot Cpper poster summed it up;

“Basically, it's brought together the best of both companies: A2M's know how, branding and marketing with Fonterra's supply and manufacturing capacity in any product and region A2M's chooses to grow.”

Add to that, ATM’s growing strength in the UK and USA and whoopee. Our predictions of $12 a share by the end of 2018 are looking v conservative.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I know someone who bought 5 million at 9c each and sold at 90c. I won't ask him today how his day is going!
    I'm sure his day is going just fine with the $4050000 profit he made.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm sure his day is going just fine with the $4050000 profit he made.
    Yeah I think he used that well elsewhere......

Although not sure why did didn't leave some as a 'free carry'.