sharetrader
Page 768 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 26866871875876476576676776876977077177277881886812681768 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well done see weed. I remember the early days when not many believed in this company, you were down in the supermarket showing it to people :-)
    Yes, the good old days sneaking around supermarket milk fridges cornering pregnant people and others, giving them a flier to read

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey…. I read the result early this morning…. heart starts pounding so I go for a walk to calm down and come back 2 hrs later over $70k better-off. ( Maybe that's not much to some, but that's a huge amount for me!) Thanks ATM. Thanks to other posters here who shared the belief over the last 3 - 4 yrs.)

As I digest today’s great news I think the key is still the Frontera link and although we expected gains due to the SML production doubling…. now the added Frontera JV greatly accelerates that growth.

The Frontera link means:

- A2’s valuable IP just got a major credibility boost.
    - Huge growth in A2 raw milk production base.
    - Huge growth in the number and variety of A2 product extensions available worldwide.

As one Hot Cpper poster summed it up;

“Basically, it's brought together the best of both companies: A2M's know how, branding and marketing with Fonterra's supply and manufacturing capacity in any product and region A2M's chooses to grow.”

Add to that, ATM’s growing strength in the UK and USA and whoopee. Our predictions of $12 a share by the end of 2018 are looking v conservative.
    Sums the situation up very nicely. P.S. I think $70K "matters" to most people on here
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

$11.41. Up $2.12 and a 22.8% increase - when did we last see this kind of movement in anything on NZX?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I know someone who bought 5 million at 9c each and sold at 90c. I won't ask him today how his day is going!
    5,000,000 x 10.80= $54,000,000 at the moment.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Doesn't pay to dream too much of what if, I'm in a similar boat to you if I totalled all the ones I let go for a song in comparison to today's price. It's always good to be thankful for what you have, rather than what could have been.
    I was quite happy to sell down and make about $70k but did keep 40k long term. it was too scary watching holding going up or down $35,000 odd every time it moved 10c.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Doesn't pay to dream too much of what if, I'm in a similar boat to you if I totalled all the ones I let go for a song in comparison to today's price. It's always good to be thankful for what you have, rather than what could have been.
    Too true. I not only sold about 15% of my holding at 2.25, I told the wife not to buy at that price as it was too high! But the remaining 85% is a wonderful thing and makes me (almost) forget about that.............

Just want to say thank you to the original believers in ATM, back in 2015 I was 18 with only $3,000 in savings to pick my first share, I chose ATM based on the thread discussions here and hours of my own research. Needless to say having bought in at 0.52 cents I now have enough for my first home deposit and am over the moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey…. I read the result early this morning…. heart starts pounding so I go for a walk to calm down and come back 2 hrs later over $70k better-off. ( Maybe that's not much to some, but that's a huge amount for me!) Thanks ATM. Thanks to other posters here who shared the belief over the last 3 - 4 yrs.)

As I digest today’s great news I think the key is still the Frontera link and although we expected gains due to the SML production doubling…. now the added Frontera JV greatly accelerates that growth.

The Frontera link means:

- A2’s valuable IP just got a major credibility boost.
    - Huge growth in A2 raw milk production base.
    - Huge growth in the number and variety of A2 product extensions available worldwide.

As one Hot Cpper poster summed it up;

“Basically, it's brought together the best of both companies: A2M's know how, branding and marketing with Fonterra's supply and manufacturing capacity in any product and region A2M's chooses to grow.”

Add to that, ATM’s growing strength in the UK and USA and whoopee. Our predictions of $12 a share by the end of 2018 are looking v conservative.

Just don't let Fonterra make any investment decisions. If they do exactly what the nice folk at A2 tell them to, then all should be fine and well!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Exodia View Post
    Just want to say thank you to the original believers in ATM, back in 2015 I was 18 with only $3,000 in savings to pick my first share, I chose ATM based on the thread discussions here and hours of my own research. Needless to say having bought in at 0.52 cents I now have enough for my first home deposit and am over the moon!
    Awesome work Exodia! Love hearing stories such as this, especially from those starting off and making a significant difference to their financial lives.

In the meantime, keep living with your parents, save money and enjoy the ride!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Exodia View Post
    fantastic story, well done, enjoy your home, cheers.