sharetrader
Page 81 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485911311815811081 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Thanks for sharing that Ginger, at least they answered albeit in roundabout/ PR /spin doctor sort of way. The question of what milk formula is supposed to taste like is still a matter of speculation.
    Hoooray the little fella drank the a2!! Phew......

From the Sydney Daily Telegraph today -more like this from the news media please!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226860958477

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question What is in a name (tm)

from the announcement today

“This may appear like just a name change. For The a2 Milk Company™, it reflects our journey from early research and entrepreneurial pioneers in New Zealand to a unified global identity, focussed on our mission to make the extraordinary benefits of A2 dairy milk understood and available to all,”
    No longer to be called the A2 Corporation (with a BIG A) but the a2 Milk Company™
    (with a little a and a ™ as well).

Really fail to see why the SP has not risen today.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger (™, © & bar)
    om mani peme hum

Maybe the new name has been enough to get Milford Asset Mngmt excited. They have just increased their holding by about 1%.

Whats happened with this stock sellers backed up and shareprice retreating.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    Whats happened with this stock sellers backed up and shareprice retreating.
    Global sell down on tech/bio tech stocks my friend

Dilettante

Time to top up some more

Banned

Default Susan & UK Sales/Marketing

I’m sure Susan has all the potential in the world, perhaps some good exp from Unilever and Arnnots too, but I’m not sure she has done nearly enough yet at the A2 milk company, in under a year to deserve 5,000,000 million shares at $0.0072 per share.

Perhaps if UK sales were ahead of the curve on a good solid marketing campaign rather than behind, perhaps if all that professional smooching had been put to good use on convincing the EFSA to moderate their views facilitating more open and direct marketing for A2 in Europe, but not thus far.

I don’t begrudge Geoff receiving his shares, he’s done a lot for A2 over many years and has returned a lot of shareholder wealth.

Susan, you haven’t yet worked hard enough for it or got the results, we are expecting very very big things from you now, get the sales and marketing in Europe sorted out !

When’s the AGM - November.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/192683.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I’m sure Susan has all the potential in the world, perhaps some good exp from Unilever and Arnnots too, but I’m not sure she has done nearly enough yet at the A2 milk company, in under a year to deserve 5,000,000 million shares at $0.0072 per share.

Perhaps if UK sales were ahead of the curve on a good solid marketing campaign rather than behind, perhaps if all that professional smooching had been put to good use on convincing the EFSA to moderate their views facilitating more open and direct marketing for A2 in Europe, but not thus far.

I don’t begrudge Geoff receiving his shares, he’s done a lot for A2 over many years and has returned a lot of shareholder wealth.

Susan, you haven’t yet worked hard enough for it or got the results, we are expecting very very big things from you now, get the sales and marketing in Europe sorted out !

When’s the AGM - November.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/192683.pdf
    These are only partly paid shares. I think at some stage she will have to pay them up to 72c.

Anybody into the placement today at 82c? Institution selling down 6 million.