sharetrader
Page 83 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331835831083 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thank goodness us long termers don't have to study those messy charts, just believe the company will do the business given time aye

That's all you need couta, a bit of belief. And maybe a chicken sacrafice. And a full moon.

I see on the herald on line it says synlait won't apply for registration until after new canning belt is built in June. Hope a2has enough supply in china to last.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    I see on the herald on line it says synlait won't apply for registration until after new canning belt is built in June. Hope a2has enough supply in china to last.
    This is in the statement from A2MC. Looks like we are well positioned :

"a2MC Managing Director Geoffrey Babidge says “the requirements of the registration process are consistent with our expectations. We have been working closely with Synlait Milk in anticipation of potential changes and will continue to do so to build the Company’s position in this market. a2MC applies additional quality management processes to the supply chain from certifying each individual cow in the a2 milking herds to the finished product. The application of the A2 System© ensures that a2® Platinum™ branded infant formula is consistently of the highest quality and performance.”

Currently there are sufficient levels of inventory of a2® Platinum™ infant formula held by our distribution partner China State Farm State to ensure consumer demand in China continues to be satisfied.

The regulatory changes affecting China should not impact the production of a2® Platinum™ infant formula for sale in other markets, including Australia and New Zealand."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Hoop, just wondering how you get Big Charts to show a 50 day and 200 day EMA? Also, I'm guessing you have to generate a couple of images and stitch them together to get all the indicators on the same screen? Thanks.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Glad you agree with my 75 cent call Hoop. You and I are not so different eh?
    Hmmm...I've only got 2 legs

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Did you post that chart 2 months ago Hoop? I cant seem to find it.......

DISC: Coincidentally, sold half my ATM at 91c , but again don't recall your thoughts being posted back then......
    I didn't...Nextbigthing implied I should've though

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Hoop, just wondering how you get Big Charts to show a 50 day and 200 day EMA? Also, I'm guessing you have to generate a couple of images and stitch them together to get all the indicators on the same screen? Thanks.
    The EMA is in the indicator drop down list on advanced chart selection.
    Yes I stitched the indicator boxes together using the Paint.net open source program..
    Last edited by Hoop; 29-04-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This is in the statement from A2MC. Looks like we are well positioned :

"a2MC Managing Director Geoffrey Babidge says “the requirements of the registration process are consistent with our expectations. We have been working closely with Synlait Milk in anticipation of potential changes and will continue to do so to build the Company’s position in this market. a2MC applies additional quality management processes to the supply chain from certifying each individual cow in the a2 milking herds to the finished product. The application of the A2 System© ensures that a2® Platinum™ branded infant formula is consistently of the highest quality and performance.”

Currently there are sufficient levels of inventory of a2® Platinum™ infant formula held by our distribution partner China State Farm State to ensure consumer demand in China continues to be satisfied.

The regulatory changes affecting China should not impact the production of a2® Platinum™ infant formula for sale in other markets, including Australia and New Zealand."
    It is still very early in the Platinum product cycle and infant formula is presently only a very small part of ATM’s revenue. There's only a handful of shippments gone to China thus far.

ATM estimate that infant formula sales will rise to $60M by 2016 and that overall revenues will be $280, thus even at that time after a couple of years of good solid growth infant formula will still only represent around 20% of the revenue take.

A bit of panic selling yesterday, perhaps a bit of panic buying today, don't miss out folks.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/a...ula-rules.html
    Last edited by MAC; 29-04-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Banned

Default Bouncing Into The sunset

Back to basics, Dannii and her trampoline can’t have been a low cost option for the advertising budget ? http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/fres...355935.article

I’ve had a look around for the alternate online advertising mentioned, perhaps it’s early just yet.

Last edited by MAC; 29-04-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Back to basics, Dannii and her trampoline can’t have been a low cost option for the advertising budget ? http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/fres...355935.article

I’ve had a look around for the alternate online advertising mentioned, perhaps it’s early just yet.

Makes me want to buy the milk lets hope it works in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    cant see any reason for the fall off in share price.
    unforetunately the rise off 75cps is looking increasingly like a dead cat bounce.
    Am I missing something.
    Wonder how a dead cat would go on Dannii's trampoline

Maybe the cat needed some special milk and didn't get it