sharetrader
Page 950 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4508509009409469479489499509519529539549601000105014501950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    even the fool was saying they wouldnt be surprised to see PE compression even with rising earnings as pe was to high for the growth baked in
    I’m no fool ...but this is whai said last week — Using Goldmans +33% growth and consistent ebitda margins and a PE of 30 gives a share price $10.50 in a years time

Even that may be bullish
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

hammertime is coming i can feel it

A broken clock is right twice a day which is all the proof you need that if you're really dogmatic eventually you'll be right but I learned recently that most people don't like "dogmatic".
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I’m no fool ...but this is whai said last week — Using Goldmans +33% growth and consistent ebitda margins and a PE of 30 gives a share price $10.50 in a years time

Even that may be bullish
    also i reckon there marketing spend will increase even more , too low for such big markets
    one step ahead of the herd

hammertime is coming i can feel it
    I take it you have no ATM shares?

also i reckon there marketing spend will increase even more , too low for such big markets
    So you must have got rid of your holding and are going to buy back in at what price?

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    So you must have got rid of your holding and are going to buy back in at what price?
    yes i dont own it now , only short it now, might buy it when it gets valued reasonably again or if company prospects change materially

Great news and one would expect increasing sales to follow ...................

yes i dont own it now , only short it now, might buy it when it gets valued reasonably again or if company prospects change materially
    "might buy it when it gets valued reasonably..." what do you mean, the market settles at a price you are in agreeance with?
    " company prospects change materially" .... what do you mean? Are the prospects not good?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Great news and one would expect increasing sales to follow ...................
    better hope so since its share price seems to be based on a revenue result

Advanced Member

We all hope for that bottom price to start investing...... of course you need to think am I investing or trading. These are in my bottom drawer for a long long time and there is no wrong time when you are investing. If all goes well and I believe it will, I can see $20 per share by 2021 or sooner. Of course this website is called sharetrader not share investor
    Last edited by Ggcc; 17-07-2018 at 03:36 PM.