sharetrader
Page 953 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439499509519529539549559569579631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 23755

Won’t make a prediction about where share price will go today ...looking good though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Won’t make a prediction about where share price will go today ...looking good though
    I take it you are shorting ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Looking good for the Teddy bears, back to school for them next week.

bollingers spreading , death crosses everywhere short term . think a test of the bottom of the range is in order
    one step ahead of the herd

break of $10 in aus is of importance , long term still in uptrend at this stage alot will depend on new boss and fundamentals going forward she has to prove herself i reckon before it goes higher

I think Herlicker is a bull.... given her background, I am holding, but looking for more at the right price. I am excited at the prospects with the new lady at the helm, the great team behind her and the experience they can share together to make something amazing. It is scary times for all commodity related stocks right now, so I think the key is a strengthening in marketing - which is where the money is being spent.

Post this, R&D will need to be ramped up to take it in the same direction Fonterra went, on a slightly different (and hopefully long term more efficient) tangent.

A bull I am, but not a bull in a paddock prior to calving season yet.

Quote Originally Posted by visionary View Post
    I think Herlicker is a bull.... given her background, I am holding, but looking for more at the right price. I am excited at the prospects with the new lady at the helm, the great team behind her and the experience they can share together to make something amazing. It is scary times for all commodity related stocks right now, so I think the key is a strengthening in marketing - which is where the money is being spent.

Post this, R&D will need to be ramped up to take it in the same direction Fonterra went, on a slightly different (and hopefully long term more efficient) tangent.

A bull I am, but not a bull in a paddock prior to calving season yet.
    Welcome to the forum bull...you are a real bull unlike the short selling bear masquerading as a bull above. Your post is a refreshing change from some of the dross lately.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

You have no idea.
    Yesterday it did the opposite to what you said and so far today it is doing the same.
    Hopefully you start predicting the SP is going South, so it might then go North.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    bollingers spreading , death crosses everywhere short term . think a test of the bottom of the range is in order
    Post a chart? I don't see what you're on about with the (daily) narrow bolly and SP tracking the lower std-dev, no death cross, maybe a test of 200DMA coming (currently 10.23), but that's it. Are you just trying to wind up the longs, having a bit of fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Welcome to the forum bull...you are a real bull unlike the short selling bear masquerading as a bull above. Your post is a refreshing change from some of the dross lately.
    the market is full of different views , just cause someones view does not match your views does not mean it is the wrong view. sometimes people fall in love with a stock so much they do not know when they are wrong.