sharetrader
Page 954 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4548549049449509519529539549559569579589641004105414541954 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Post a chart? I don't see what you're on about with the (daily) narrow bolly and SP tracking the lower std-dev, no death cross, maybe a test of 200DMA coming (currently 10.23), but that's it. Are you just trying to wind up the longs, having a bit of fun?
    yes im winding up some longs on here who do not like someone having a view contrary to there own
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the market is full of different views , just cause someones view does not match your views does not mean it is the wrong view. sometimes people fall in love with a stock so much they do not know when they are wrong.
    Its the repetitive glee you display whenever it goes down that gets especially tiresome. Its plainly obvious to anyone whether the shares are up down or sideways so gloating every time they go down is always going to be irksome to the majority of people who are long as it adds exactly nothing to the thread other than to invite angst...surely such a thing is a simple enough concept to understand. Winding people up deliberately, as you have now admitted, is deliberatly antagonistic and a breech of the rules of this forum.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-07-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

yes im winding up some longs on here who do not like someone having a view contrary to there own
    I be guessing but there's a few longs who will be sitting on decent capital losses hoping for a breakup out of this five month sideways down phase. You'll be attracting a bit of negative attention poking at them. Like are you actually short, or is that a wind-up as well?

Skating on thin ice...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    You have no idea.
    Yesterday it did the opposite to what you said and so far today it is doing the same.
    Hopefully you start predicting the SP is going South, so it might then go North.
    Like all of us eh

When I posted it started heading up ....went positive for a while

Seeing you have told me off in no uncertain terms I’ll cease making daily predictions

I live in hope of the share price going up ...probably against my better judgement in knowing that invariably overhyped overpriced shares tend to fall their highs until they find a more stable level (whatever that may be)

A poster (who was revered here) on another forum said that A2 chart shows a classic "exhaustion gap" and a "climax top" on the 22nd February ......and it’s been downhill ever since eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I be guessing but there's a few longs who will be sitting on decent capital losses hoping for a breakup out of this five month sideways down phase. You'll be attracting a bit of negative attention poking at them. Like are you actually short, or is that a wind-up as well?
    as a trader im both long and short at any time, i do not love any stock as baa baa mentioned traders react when it is time up or down. im not saying long term is wrong just that at the moment it down i probably be crowing the virtues of the company when im long lol thats a trader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Skating on thin ice...
    no need to be like that tut tut....

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Its the repetitive glee you display whenever it goes down that gets especially tiresome. Its plainly obvious to anyone whether the shares are up down or sideways so gloating every time they go down is always going to be irksome to the majority of people who are long as it adds exactly nothing to the thread other than to invite angst...surely such a thing is a simple enough concept to understand. Winding people up deliberately, as you have now admitted, is deliberatly antagonistic and a breech of the rules of this forum.
    what your not happy when you make money.
    i have given my reasons for shorting how is that not contributing a different view ... back to your kennel

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Like all of us eh

When I posted it started heading up ....went positive for a while

Seeing you have told me off in no uncertain terms I’ll cease making daily predictions

I live in hope of the share price going up ...probably against my better judgement in knowing that invariably overhyped overpriced shares tend to fall their highs until they find a more stable level (whatever that may be)

A poster (who was revered here) on another forum said that A2 chart shows a classic "exhaustion gap" and a "climax top" on the 22nd February ......and it’s been downhill ever since eh
    Firstly, I don't mind you making daily predictions, but you never base them on anything.
    Maybe make a prediction stating that it's based on: ....currency (eg. 2 years ago ATM reported currency fluctuations was important to profitability), or TA or Aus SP or Muppet Trump and Trade Wars, or current problems at Fonterra or whatever. Just some rationale for a prediction. You might be right or wrong, but at least your thinking about it.

For what its worth, I have 50,000 of these suckers, so would like a Northward moving share price, but don't expect much until Feb 2019 when those results are released, as that gives us a clue to the Korean, Fonterra and other initiatives time to have kicked in and even then it might be too early to have had a meaningful impact.

Banned

Contrary views are fine, it's your motives I question, what are you trying to achieve other than what you have stated, to wind people up.