sharetrader
Page 974 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4748749249649709719729739749759769779789841024107414741974 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Did not see any 2 litter Anchor/A2 brand at Porirua Pak N Save today and they only have 3 remaining bottles on 1 litter A2/Anchor too. The demand must be really good.
    Or supply not great

I think a div will be announced, they could easily afford a 10c div.

Did not see any 2 litter Anchor/A2 brand at Porirua Pak N Save today and they only have 3 remaining bottles on 1 litter A2/Anchor too. The demand must be really good.
    think your find niche products only command a limited shelf space so volume is limited on display and replenishment depends on how quick shelves are restocked.
    anchor has always had the most shelve space cant see them giving that up for a2
    other negatives are high price , budget brands of milk are the biggest sellers by volume in supermarkets and a reflection of the nz market. aussie retail milk market is different.

anyway just a few assumptions from my experience in the field
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Hmmm,not so sure investing in manufacturing better than retailing/marketing.Can't think of an example when it has. Synlait manufacturing margin is 10% ,outlook 15%?,ATM 33%,outlook 31%?
    It certainly seems an odd decision to me. Why are they buying overpriced stainless steel instead of using every dollar they have to grow the company. Does it mean that they do not see much more growth being achievable?

IMG_3469.JPGPak N Save Mt.Albert(one of the busiest in Central Auckland)... 8pm.7 bottles left in 2 lit and 2 in 1 lit.Either the stocking/supply is low or it just a good run today...
    Last edited by carrom74; 04-08-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    IMG_3469.JPGPak N Save Mt.Albert(one of the busiest in Central Auckland)... 8pm.7 bottles left in 2 lit and 2 in 1 lit.Either the stocking/supply is low or it just a good run today...
    A good 30 bottles in TA many about to expire (5th). I note the labelling does not convey any insight other than the obvious. You have to know what it is to know what it is.

As valuation has stretched it could have correction (pull back) especially during bear market. Current bull market will end at some point. Cycle will follow. As I said it could happen over the next 12 months. Currently, it has support around $10. If ATM breaks that I don’t rule out trading it below $9.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    What do you call a pullback? It has already pulled back from $14 plus.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 05-08-2018 at 01:40 PM.

In order to grow, sml have to allocate limited resources and assets... They want a bigger say in how things operate.as their needs continue to grow into the future.

Also, I believe synlait might be looking into developing their own brands... Moving the way of fonterra for their next stage of growth.
    Last edited by hardt; 05-08-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Appreciated the way she answered the questions May she lead this company to the next level whatever that maybe.
    Somebody behind the scenes at A2 is doing a really good job getting the A2 name out to the investing world

Plenty of exposure in the USA media etc and doing well in this part of the world.

Important for us shareholders they keep the hype up
    Last edited by winner69; 06-08-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    As valuation has stretched it could have correction (pull back) especially during bear market. Current bull market will end at some point. Cycle will follow. As I said it could happen over the next 12 months. Currently, it has support around $10. If ATM breaks that I don’t rule out trading it below $9.
    Whats your thesis for a bear market in the next 12 month? Global economics are the strongest its ever been and most companies are reporting double digit growth through to 2020