sharetrader
Page 975 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4758759259659719729739749759769779789799851025107514751975 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 23755
    Advanced Member

A little anecdote from yesterday. Went to New World, Lunn Ave to check out the new Anchor/A2 Milk isle. Had one row each for the Blue and Lite and while I was taking one another person took one then another. Stood there for 5 min during which at least 6 1l bottles were picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    A little anecdote from yesterday. Went to New World, Lunn Ave to check out the new Anchor/A2 Milk isle. Had one row each for the Blue and Lite and while I was taking one another person took one then another. Stood there for 5 min during which at least 6 1l bottles were picked up.
    I wonder how many people buy them by accident. They look like regular anchor bottles with an a2 badge. Were those 6 bottles picked up on the fly or do you think the buyers were looking for the a2 bottle?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I wonder how many people buy them by accident. They look like regular anchor bottles with an a2 badge. Were those 6 bottles picked up on the fly or do you think the buyers were looking for the a2 bottle?
    fwiw - they were all women. From what I've noticed (didn't want to stare or make other shoppers feel uncomfortable) they did look at the logo almost as if "I've heard about A2 Milk. Lets give it a go". A couple of them read the label very carefully before putting it in their trolley. I don't think too many will pick it up by mistake. The higher price point was clearly labelled.

I often hear people at countdown asking staff specifically for A2.

The most popular milk in AUS with millennials is translating into NZ very well.

I have bought 5 bottles for family and friends to try.
    3 people said they "felt the difference"... Be it placebo or not. Regular milk bloats me the house down and A2 simply doesn't.

Often the people who don't believe the A2 proposition do not have issues with regular milk

Whenever I go to the dairy for my Dairy Dale I always get 6 x 2 litres. Saves going to the shop too often. And its only $18

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    I often hear people at countdown asking staff specifically for A2.

The most popular milk in AUS with millennials is translating into NZ very well.

I have bought 5 bottles for family and friends to try.
    3 people said they "felt the difference"... Be it placebo or not. Regular milk bloats me the house down and A2 simply doesn't.

Often the people who don't believe the A2 proposition do not have issues with regular milk
    So far so good for me. I myself haven't used milk in years. Not that it gave me any bad reactions I couldn't live with but I always noticed the (sorry for honesty) extra bowel movement or flatulence. Now 2 weeks after using A2 Milk daily in my protein shake I didn't notice any difference at all. Not sure if I will continue buying A2 milk as water is doing the trick in my shakes also but, scientifically proven or not, I do feel better and that's what counts right?

So far so good for me. I myself haven't used milk in years. Not that it gave me any bad reactions I couldn't live with but I always noticed the (sorry for honesty) extra bowel movement or flatulence. Now 2 weeks after using A2 Milk daily in my protein shake I didn't notice any difference at all.
    No difference with your extra bowel movement or flatulence pre A2 or no difference from your old days experiences. (if you are after protein my Dairy Dale trumps A2)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    No difference with your extra bowel movement or flatulence pre A2 or no difference from your old days experiences. (if you are after protein my Dairy Dale trumps A2)
    No difference to my daily routine so I drank milk and nothing happened (as it should be). But I should have made the disclaimer that my overall health and lifestyle is better now than it used to be. But if I were a milk drinking customer from this experience alone I would never to back to normal milk.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Whenever I go to the dairy for my Dairy Dale I always get 6 x 2 litres. Saves going to the shop too often. And its only $18
    How's your cholesterol level?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    It's not that I don't believe the proposition of A2 milk but, since I don't have any problem with regular milk, why would I change to something more expensive?

If it works for someone then that is good, if it doesn't matter then that is good too.