sharetrader
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TZN - Terramin

Default TZN - Terramin

Any body out there perusing at the progress of TZN. Today it closed on it's all time high of 35 cents. Yes, this stock is in my portfolio,as of the start of may, but I feel that out of all of my speculative holds, this one has the most potential.
    *39 million shares on issue
    *Macquarie have a 7% stake
    Zinifex obviously sees the potential, as they have jumped in bed with Terramin on a Zinc JV in South Australia which appears to be of significance.

Well worth looking at in my humble opion!!

I don't even think that there is much concern at all re: Zinifex stake in the project as by 2010 they will be entitled to take up to 70%. Lets be honest here, if I am still holding 100% of this by the end of the year i will be suprised, that's not to say that it's not going to progress and become a great little stock.

TZN created a new high again today of 38 cents and closed @ 37 cents!!

A new high created again today and closed slightly off that high @ 42 cents. Looks very strong and no one want's to sell with a short stack of only 4 lines on the sells!!

In the current booming Zinc Market (Zinc Price $3,000 US/t)

Don't overlook this emerging power house!

Macquarie and Sempra metals backed!!!!!!!!

Stock has consolidated well in the 95c level (give or take)

With Zinc @ $3,000 US/t

This will certainly be a power house player very soon

Now where's that feasibility study!

TZN is a 3 Project Company.
    With 90m shares on issue

Project 1: Angas should generate Net Profit of about $20m p.a. @ 7x per = $140m or $1.50 a share

New feasibility is due out very soon, previous one was EBIT of $111m using Zinc price $1,500t and deposit 1/4 qtr the size what it is now, ie new feasibility will be based on Zinc of $2,200 t + (note spot $3,000) and deposit 4x as big (due to lots and lots of drilling)

Project 2: Mennine JV with ZFX, with ZFX earning 70% by spending $8m

Project 3: Oued Amizour (Africa), TZN 65% interest, Previous Estimates of 30mt @ 5.5% Zn + 1.4% Pb, with a high grade area of 11mt @ 11% Zn + 3% Pb which would give that deposit an in ground value of $3.5billion AUD, thats $3.5Billion but note this project is ery early stages requiring new drilling to confirm previous drilling and estimates and the value is simply in ground, ie not NPV at all.
    Note: I am not a Financial Adviser, nor are any of my posts intended to be financial advice, they merely express my own opinions

Competitive? Are they nuts? CBH, PEM, KZL cash costs are all around 35-45c per lb and TZN's Cash Costs are 15c and they call it competitive?

2 weeks to get the full feasibility!
    Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Terramin says zinc costs competitive
    Monday Apr 17 18:31 AEST
    Terramin Australia Ltd says estimated production costs at its Angas zinc mine in South Australia are much lower than on-market commodity prices for zinc.

The zinc developer said new cost figures show a zinc cost of 15 US cents per pound, after credits.

It said the current zinc price of about $US1.34 per pound was nearly 10 times Angas' estimated production costs.

"The considerable differential between production cost and on-market commodity prices for zinc underpins the long-term potential for Angas," Terramin executive chairman Kevin Moriarty said.

The final feasibility report for the mine is expected to be completed by April 28.
    Note: I am not a Financial Adviser, nor are any of my posts intended to be financial advice, they merely express my own opinions

Up 20% today

No one on the forum has thoughts about TZN?

Its on the up1

Feasibility should be in by 28th April

Interested to hear others views

Hi Young trader I am definitely a keen follower of Terramin and have enjoyed the ride over the last 9 months. At this stage I am holding out for the feasibility study with some optimism given the involvement of Macquarie. On a side issue I look foraward to an update on the Menninne drilling which has active involvement of ZFX. Do you have anything on this?
    Cheers

BobbyVee

Sure will slow things down Z Man. Given that and the current dicky metals prices I am out of them for the minute. Still consider they will be great performer in the medium and long term.
    Cheers

BobbyVee