sharetrader
Page 25 of 109 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    percy

And so it came to pass that AWF posted a cracker first half result,with increased divie.
    No surprises there,although I was surprised .Yeah right.!!! Well done AWF.

Share Collector

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised too, Percy! I wasn't quite sure how the sale of Panacea would pan out, but all looks good with a profit booked etc and continuing ops still ahead as well. Plus increased div.

All in all, a cracker - and pleased to see the market didn't particularly anticipate this one either. Suggests management integrity.

percy

[QUOTE=Lizard;384364]Yes, I was pleasantly surprised too, Percy! I wasn't quite sure how the sale of Panacea would pan out, but all looks good with a profit booked etc and continuing ops still ahead as well. Plus increased div.

I too did not know how the sale of Panacea would affect the result.I had been hoping they would have given guidance.
    No update or guidance,then strong selling caused me to be concerned.

Advanced Member

Interim report out today. All reads well like the past few years .
    I'm not too good with the numbers , was wondering anyone got a take on the P/L for the year with the Healthcare ( panacea ) out of the picture ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Interim report out today. All reads well like the past few years .
    I'm not too good with the numbers , was wondering anyone got a take on the P/L for the year with the Healthcare ( panacea ) out of the picture ?
    Best to go back to the announcement 31/10/2012;AWF Group posts strong half year result.
    "After removing the one off impact of the Panacea Healthcare,net profit after tax from continuing operations was $2.4 million [$1.8 million 2011] an increase of 33% for the period."
    The dividend has also been increased.

I wonder if these guys have any exposure to the collapse of Mainzeal. I would think it more than likely. But no comment as yet.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    I wonder if these guys have any exposure to the collapse of Mainzeal. I would think it more than likely. But no comment as yet.
    From the 2012 interim report " no customer makes up more than 10 % of revenue"

Advanced Member

This stock has been pretty quiet for the past year.Has come pretty well bid the last few days, about a month away from the full year result. Fingers crossed for a good one .......

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    This stock has been pretty quiet for the past year.Has come pretty well bid the last few days, about a month away from the full year result. Fingers crossed for a good one .......
    Yes,someone has started to take an interest.

percy

We appear to have run out of sellers.!