sharetrader
Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Misc..BRICKS is far from POOR as for English you don't understand even when some writes to you and the only "speculation" is in your head so why don't other people write about what you don't KNOW .. [8D]

No sellers at all at the moment. I wonder why?

quote:Originally posted by minimoke

No sellers at all at the moment. I wonder why?
    ANOTHER dumb STATEMENT.. [8D]

Check the board again in a few moments Bricks and you’ll see a new seller in at 1.45 – the only one and he wasn’t there a few minutes ago – his order will go through but not the full amount. Not speculation but fact.

quote:Originally posted by minimoke

Check the board again in a few moments Bricks and you’ll see a new seller in at 1.45 – the only one and he wasn’t there a few minutes ago – his order will go through but not the full amount. Not speculation but fact.
    THERE has been sales this fine morn what fact of importance are you talking ABOUT.. [8D]

Bricks, prior to my post there were no sales this morning and still only one. Indeed if another sale goes through at $1.45 it will probably be the original seller completing his order. At the time I posted there were no sellers in the market. I just think this is a little strange as virtually every other company on the NZ boards have at least someone willing to sell. I don’t know what to read into this nor do I know why someone is prepared to lift the price 3.6% on a couple of $k.

Your statement that there have been sales this fine morning is incorrect and misleading. Check the board before you post.

ALL this heavy talk about nothing ,, FEEL like I`m talking to a pair of M&Ms which colour are YOU.. [8D]

I notice Bricks has invented a new rule for punctuation. You don't use capital letters where you should but save them up and bung them all into the last word of your message. very INVENTIVE.

quote:Originally posted by Lawso

I notice Bricks has invented a new rule for punctuation. You don't use capital letters where you should but save them up and bung them all into the last word of your message. very INVENTIVE.
    DEAR Lawso Get Stuffed.. [8D]

Capitals at the front, capitals at the end. Like his ears probably not much of substance in between.