sharetrader
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: AWE on the Move

exactly macduffy.
    If A-2 added 200m to NWE, that's a massive increase of 300% from here but only around 30% for AWE.

....why the collapse.....imp div....beats me...mind you that would not be hard....cheers

Veteran novice

Troyvdh, I think you'll find that the div was paid in January - and will have already been spent!

Cheers

.....yea good point....However I remain an optomist......thanks for that....not......cheers...

FNArena today.....AWE has been near $2 twice in the past 3 years .cheers troy

Citi rates AWE as Buy, High Risk (1) - Target $2.20 (was $2.14). The broker thought it was a strong December quarter and while a tad shy of the broker's forecasts, it was still a 33% improvement on the last quarter. Revenue beat Citi by 19% on an inventory drawdown from Tui that resulted in a more oily sales mix.
    FY13-15 earnings forecasts are lifted by 30%, 4% and 2%, with the price target getting some extra help on a lifting of the broker's valuation for Ande Ande Lumut. Buy call maintained, with the broker remaining bullish on the company's prospects.
    Target price is $2.20 Current Price is $1.24 Difference: $0.96 If AWE meets the Citi target it will return approximately 77% (excluding dividends, fees and charges).
    The company's fiscal year ends in June. Citi forecasts a full year FY13 dividend of 0.00 cents and EPS of 2.50 cents .
    At the last closing share price the stock's estimated Price to Earnings Ratio (PER) is 49.60.
    Market Sentiment: 0.7
    How do these forecasts compare to market consensus projections?
    Current consensus EPS estimate is 5.3, implying annual growth of - 141.8%.Current consensus DPS estimate is N/A, implying a prospective dividend yield of N/A.Current consensus price target is $ 1.80, suggesting upside of 45.5%(ex-dividends).Current consensus EPS estimate suggests the PER is 23.3.
    All consensus data are updated until yesterday. FNArena's consensus calculations require a minimum of three sources

AWOL

Signs of movement here - 1.5 mill traded in about 10 mins this afternoon with a day total of about 5 mil- one trade took out about 1 mil so someone or something is into it. Nice recovery from 1.15 in three days, long may it continue.

hey Troy,
    AWE is a super company...
    unfortunately it is not one that fits my current strategy...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

...Giday...why not ...like i say..in the past 3 years it has had two runs at $2.... from about $1....the returns if one had traded are like 200 %....for someone like me I would be quite ecstatic...particularly if the sums in involved were in the 100k$...I honestly envy you if you are doing better...well done...cheers troy...

AWOL

On the move again I see. Is it just the feasibility at Senecio that has it up from 115 to 143 with lots of bidders this morning before open or is there something I have missed. Any clues guys.
    Disc: Holding AWE, NWE, AOH

Veteran novice

AWE has increased 2P reserves at its Sugarloaf AMI by 67% to around 16mbbls. Macquaries retain "Outperform", market unimpressed and marks the SP down with most other resources stocks today.

I hold a few, well under water!
    Last edited by macduffy; 04-04-2013 at 04:57 PM.