sharetrader
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: AWE on the Move

AWE could do worse than have a crack at NZO. They are familiar with the whole operation.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zac View Post
    AWE could do worse than have a crack at NZO. They are familiar with the whole operation.
    Hmm NZO would be nice, but ARQ is dirt cheap and with the right management their assets will fly. Is NZO dirt cheap ?, I own some, I have an uneducated guess and I would say worth $2.00 +

Very interesting to see who they will knock over, or will they get knocked over by someone like Santos. ( cost them $5 a share at the least)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    Hmm NZO would be nice, but ARQ is dirt cheap and with the right management their assets will fly. Is NZO dirt cheap ?, I own some, I have an uneducated guess and I would say worth $2.00 +

Very interesting to see who they will knock over, or will they get knocked over by someone like Santos. ( cost them $5 a share at the least)
    Yep, there is going to be a lot of merger and aquisition going on in the next 24 months...and more.

Guru

Exclamation Some of the dangers of oil, one day u have it, next day u have nought

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Yep, there is going to be a lot of merger and aquisition going on in the next 24 months...and more.
    Yep both GOG and DLS in trading halt today and around the same time, merger ?

AWE right on CUE, re-rated very quickly up after ARQ announcement and heaps left to go on the back of TUI,
    Last edited by tricha; 16-04-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Advanced Member

last update from lengo-1 was 3 weeks ago - basis no news is good news then can only wait and hope that the news will be very good.

one wonders what awe have been doing with all their tui income - adding value / looking to add value to shareholders one would hope.

not long to the quarterly when some very good numbers will be presented

M

Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    Encouraging finish for AWE today.

It it finally going to break through some stiff $3.70 resistance that it has reached 5 times in the past year? If so, watch AWE to rapidly break through $4 and beyond...

SEC
    Hit $3.70 today for the 6th time within a year. Not bad to get back to this level given the negativity re ARQ takeover but yet again it retreated once it hit $3.70. Hopefully the quarterly report will give AWE the momentum to move beyond decisively beyond $3.70. Get ready.

SEC

Huge resistance at $3.60-3.70. AWE is definitely on my watch list. Looks cheap on fundamentals, but sp seems to lack constantly behind.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    AWE, a licence to print money.

Thought I had better repeat it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Huge resistance at $3.60-3.70. AWE is definitely on my watch list. Looks cheap on fundamentals, but sp seems to lack constantly behind.
    think somebody posted that a lot of institutions are on the share register, so todays drop could be linked to holding cash over the weekend.

the chart shows no significant change in sp volume, however the peak prices are climbing.

At risk of repeating myself, Lengo-1 result and/or the quarterly will push sp higher, whatever comes first.

M

Advanced Member

as tui should have produced over 11.75m barrels by cob april 30, then stand by for a production forecast upgrade until june 30 of probably just the extra 1m barrels for now, taking forecast to 14m barrels, although come june 30 the final production may be about 14.5m barrels.

expect the upgrade forecast to be included in the quarterly report as something that has occurred after march 31

for awe that equates to, by the way we expect to produce extra usd$42m in may/june above previous forecast [before tax etc]

hohum,whats usd$42m between friends?

mr market may think otherwise and slap an extra 20c onto the sp

M