sharetrader
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Talent 2 -- ASX: (TWO)

Talent 2--TWO

Beginning To take a position in this Human Resources Outsource Operation---that are expanding into Malaysia and China...

--Critical Plusses with Talent 2 (TWO) for mine are:

(1) Owners/Directors are Simply World Class-- Geoff Morgan and Andrew Banks...with immnensely successful 'hands on' Track Record...in This industry over the last 16 years ....

(2) They (TWO) are focusing on Payroll Solutions, Contracted Hire, Temps, and Outsourced Human Resources and not Exec Recruitment...--as their Mainstay---this is critical for where HRM is NOW globally trending ....IMO....

(3) Figures NOW for (TWO) are now looking quite Okay//Good and are on the Improve...and Debt postion is very manageable

(4) Last 2 quarters for (TWO) was earnings and Cash flow Positive...

(5) Moving nicely now into the burgeoning Asian market; with existing successful Asian HR firm Buy Outs---so will get instant Improved Earnings, using the exisitng successful HRM Models for Asian culture....and improving them incrementally....[^]

Naturally is NOT warranted advice; but stricly IMO...regards (TWO) is as follows:

My Thoughts: One Should Buy Talent 2 (TWO).... especially tommorrow, and on the dips---(...if there are any...)....for a Medium Term ---either at least 4 month, --- or 8-9 month--(my situation)---Investment ... but stress that is ONLY my own personal view...

Kind Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

Talent 2

Takebn a while to resolve itself...

But I feel that Talent 2 might be getting ready for a run...

and that, IMO will be a LONG RUN.....

Also note that the new IR laws will help them very muchly....

Quite Bulllish now on Talent 2....

Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

TWO Talent 2

The new work Industrial Relations Laws (IR) now being pushded through Parliament are going to seriously assit this Company.

Remember that TWO -- Talent TWO are >> not << primarilly a Recruitment Co.

Instead they are a Payroll and HR outsource Company doing the entire suite of outsourced HR....

Very scaleable and click click type Business Model that will leverage with the new Flexibility and Choice IR model being now introduced into Australia.

And they are run by Geoff Morgan and Andrew Banks -- two of the smaretest guys in the HR global business, with a very proven record.(ie: Morgan & Banks whihc went to a market cap of over a billion dollars nine years ago... before being sold to the Yanks...)

I now rate TWO as a Buy... but that is only my view, and only for those with a time line of at least more than a a few days!!

Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Talent 2 ( TWO )

- Share Price for TWO was up 9.45% today following share price rise yesterday as well on Increased Volumes...

- Nice new Indian acquisition announced today, adds India, China, Malaysia to Aussie operations....

-EBITA Reported today up 64%

-Sales Revenue Reported today up 63%

-Net Adjusted Profits were also up by 41%

-Cash flows look excellent, imo, also debt levels are negligible and reducing..... free cash flow also Strong and improving...

-Talent Two (TWO) is obviously a True success story Global company now....

Disc Own and Hold and like (TWO) very much.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

Share Collector

Have been watching these for a while. Seemed a bit exxy, but like the business and growth potential. Management record adds some cred. Cashflow looks in hand now, and finally sp starting to look as though it may be heading in a healthy direction. Possible return of capital indicated, though can't see it being more than 10cps.

Hoping for positive sentiment driven by expected rapid growth in EBITDA and cashflow.

Have bought a few.

TWO Talent 2

Hi Lizzard

Feel personally, ....and imo only ...(not advice etc)-- that you ought to consider balancing this "Human Resource/Salary Packaging/ HRM Outourcing Nice with Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS) as well maybe??

Also look at the financial results of MMS alongside TWO, which are .... imo.....(MMS that is, ) even better than TWO's... which by the way I also obviously do like(and Hold) as well....

-So both these TWO are goood, but MMS is worth imo putting "in the mix"..

- On one final note, Think that (MMS) mgt will deal with the illiquidty before too long .... at a guess, by the way.... also....

Just something to "consider" that is all, and only imo.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Share Collector

Thanks Robbo, will take a look at MMS.

Meanwhile, good volume and price through TWO so far today... Hopeful this is the beginning of a very long run...

Only thing on the wish list would be a dividend policy...

Cheers,
    Liz

Hi Lizzard,

"A Dividend Policy ?".... [?]

Good observation, imo, Lizzard.

From memory, .... yes,. MMS does put a tick in that div. box.

And even more importantly for me,as far as KPI's go, the Return on Capital is improving Year on Year, while despite TWO's overall good results, the ROE, went down on the just passed last Year on Year comparison.....vis a vis.... for this last Interim reported period.

Just some food for thought,

So then, You ensure that you manage to have a lovely weekend in New Zealand..... Lizzard. BTW are you a South Islander, or North Islander.... Lizzard .....?

Kinest Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

Share Collector

Return of capital announcement out...hmm.

Was thinking maybe 7 - 10cps, but turns out 5cps - why bother?

3cps capital repayment and 2cps special dividend... Why not a 2cps interim dividend and save another couple of cents for a final divi? Do they not think cashflows are that sustainable?

Special divs and capital repayments don't add alot to sentiment, so IMO are a bit of a waste of cash...but the share price seems to have changed trend for now and some good volume going through, so lets hope they get the cashflows to enable them to talk "dividend policy" by next year...

Share Collector

Some life entering the TWO share price - now up to $1.44 on good volume today, although has been somewhat volatile since my buy in around $1.20 in March.

While this isn't on my list of "cheap" shares, it is on my list of "potential to grow alot fast and in an uptrend" shares... not easy to value yet, so it's a punt on some cheap-to-fund growth.