sharetrader
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Guru

Good news from Mincor 18 million sitting in the bank, 3 new mines operating and paid for by cash.

The harvest is now truely under way and I expect them to pay out 5 cents a share dividend!

Jubilee and Western Areas going for it.

TTR running out of Nickel and going into gold.

BRW moving back up and interesting.

SMY doing it.

The ace up my sleeve is still IGO, time will tell real soon! Should be a $3.00 share based on JBM's price.
    Price is holding up well, no volume and no news till next week and maybe until September for reasonable resource upgrade.

Have a great weekend regards[B)][}]

P.S I'm doing the night shift tonight at a Kalgoorlie nickel mine, keeping an eye on my Nickel.LOL, but it's true!

AGM might final break the 12-12.5c range its been trading all day at 13c little left in depth may see 13.5 tomrrow -to bad about the downtrending nickel price- up 8.3% from 12c

Not so for the booming copper price-so glad I brought those AVM shares
    at 34cup 29% and looking strong

JBMURC-holds AVM AGM
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

SO MANY GREAT MINERAL PLAYS OUT THERE!
    Hi J B Merc
    I looked at AGM and yes they could do it, had AVM for a while, but I do not like Africa and especially the Congo. CORRUPTION!
    But who knows![?][?] ME my gambles are in Australia.

IGO result disappointing for the quarter, but predictable.Reserve upgrade will be the kick for this one, not long now.

MCR has to be the go, if they hit 20c per share earning next year. I have been saying this for a long time, will out preform expectation, this year![][]

BRW starting to move, interesting to hear they are only about 4km away from JBM's new Prospero mine and into the same belt leading to IGO's Long Nickel mine.So I bought back into it as a gamble, you never know![}][}]

As far as JBM goes , stuff the brokers recommendations[xx(][xx(]

Fox Resources have to be the go, FXR, I'm close to pushing the button.[8D][8D]

TTR only if gold improves, running out of nickel.

SMY getting there, same as WSA with it's huge reserve at huge % nickel.[8D][8D]

Cheers regards the [B)][}] Another beautiful day in Kal!

Guru

News Flash - Rumour of the day!

Consolidated Minerals after IGO -In Saturdays business section of the Western Australin News, now I know why after bad report shares going up again with good turn over!

And they could be the ones buying Matrix last week as well,makes sense.

Regards [B)][}]

Guru

Huh someone in the hunt for MCR today, I wonder if it's those dummies from AMP buying them back again, wouldn't suprise!
    Another drill update, but nothing great.[]

Just got greedy, bought some more myself today. Remember will earn around 20c a share this year!

JBM, whammo again, amazing.[}][}],( but do not hold.)

IGO, buying new extensions to the long nickel mine.

The rest, steady as they ......

Regards [B)][}]

Guru

Why mincor looks the goods

Mincor Resources NL (MCR)
    Last Updated: 1 August, 2005

Commentary & Company Details

QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

Business Description
    Mincor Resources NL (MCR, formerly Africwest Gold NL) is a mining and exploration company with several nickel projects in the Kambalda region of Western Australia.

Company Strategy and Prospects
    (Last Update: 28 July, 2005)
    MCR 's main objective is to grow through the effective management of its mining operations at Kambalda and the exploration, acquisition and development of new operations in Kambalda and elsewhere in Australia. Production for FY06 is expected to be around 13,000t of nickel in concentrate.

Mincor Resources reported NPAT of $10.12 million for the six month period ended 31 December 2004, up 143% from the pcp. Revenues from ordinary activities were up 43% from the pcp, to $55.42 million. EPS (diluted) was 5.2 cents, compared to 2.2 cents in the pcp. The fully franked interim dividend declared was 1 cent. The company attributed the revenue result to improved productivities, rising production and strong nickel prices generating buoyant revenues. The results were achieved on half-yearly production of 183,381t of ore for 4,514t of nickel in concentrate. The company added that the prime revenue contributor was the Miitel Nickel Mine, followed by a rising contribution from Redross, which started production in August.

Based on EPS forecasts of 11c and 20c for 2005 and 2006 and a long term EPS growth rate of 30%, MCR is under valued according to the Aspect model

tricha

The latest mincor quarterly was much more impressive than their last one...and imo a lot more transparent.

PErhaps they ahve finally turned the corner.

I will wait for the annual report and audited statements before making a decision whether its time to get back in.

As for IGO...I really hate WA Newspaper right now! Couldnt they wait until i got back in before posting that rumour...d'oh

Cdchi1

finally AGM through to 14.5c up 11% today 7mill traded could see 20c soon as more great results come through-14m 2.5%NI 330m
    ore open in all directions -Avebury is looking several times larger than resources currenty being used for defintive feasibility study
    up 20% AVM-up 44%
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

WEll IT'S All great, what ever metal we get into, great to see!

Hey Carlos

Hmm when MCR's report comes out in a few weeks, I'm predicting a 5 cent dividend, which will cost them about 10 million and leave them 8 million play money. The horse will have bolted and AMP will be buying their shares back again, may be thay are using it as a tax write off[][]

And correct me if I am wrong, a 6 to 10 million bonus coming MCR's way,depending on how TYC sells and the way the price is going a ten.

The dividend would be twice as good as IGO per $1 invested at this stage if I am right.

Well J B Merc, good calls, AGM going for it and AVM too, but those mad hatters in the Congo scare the hell out of me.

Regards [B)][}]

P.S Gold still suks!

This time

New highs, Break out coming. Sexy chart