sharetrader
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2090

Did you vote against it Digger. I did but I only have 200000 shares.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by freddagg View Post
    Did you vote against it Digger. I did but I only have 200000 shares.
    yes ,but my vote never seems to make a difference
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    I have 3 million of these shares. As I read the so called scheme only Australian shareholders can exchange for ZETA shares . The rest of us have to have to take the cash. In fact if as an non Australian you elect to take the ZETA shares you get them and then they sell them on your behalf all you get the proceeds. Not a good arrangement. Looks like your stuck with the cash of 3.8 cents.
    what if you dont sell-can you seek independent arbitration and a fair price as in nz?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    what if you dont sell-can you seek independent arbitration and a fair price as in nz?
    Digger i have only got a few hundred thousand of these and havnt the time to research or get legal advice.
    With the number you have I would seriously look at the provisions in section 232

Minority shareholders have rights-including being bought out at a fair and reasonable price

Advanced Member

Digger i have only got a few hundred thousand of these and havnt the time to research or get legal advice.
    With the number you have I would seriously look at the provisions in section 232

Minority shareholders have rights-including being bought out at a fair and reasonable price
    thanks will do
    digger

Advanced Member

thanks will do
    Only a few days left before we are told we have to choose between Zeta shares and cash.I cannot believe this is fair but we are dealing with Aussies and I dont know .I am trying to find out more through asb securities and am expecting a phone call today from Chris at ASB but will be surprised if I get an answer to all my questions.
    Digger have you found anything out?

Only a few days left before we are told we have to choose between Zeta shares and cash.I cannot believe this is fair but we are dealing with Aussies and I dont know .I am trying to find out more through asb securities and am expecting a phone call today from Chris at ASB but will be surprised if I get an answer to all my questions.
    Digger have you found anything out?
    any news or info you can share?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alz99 View Post
    any news or info you can share?
    Sorry I decided I didnt own enough to really care.
    My understanding is the default position is that you get Zeta shares.
    Hence I have done nothing and expect to hear sometime that I am now a Zeta shareholder by default !

Advanced Member

My daughter decided to take the cash for her PPP shares. To date she has not got any money for her shares. Has anyone else had problems and are still not paid? Zeta claim they sent the money but not so or lost in mail.
    digger

Guru

My daughter decided to take the cash for her PPP shares. To date she has not got any money for her shares. Has anyone else had problems and are still not paid? Zeta claim they sent the money but not so or lost in mail.
    I got my cheque a month or 2 ago... (i cannot remember exactly as it really was that long ago)