sharetrader
Page 141 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2090
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    another nice move so far today after looking over some documents i noted like you said digger that maitland still has many issues to be dealt with. After reading these documents it makes sence that ppp is looking elsewhere though corvus did get a mention

In WA-246-P, a review of the sub-commercial Libris-1 and
    a comprehensive reassessment of the earlier Corvus-1ST1
    discovery was completed. At this stage there are no further
    prospects considered ready to drill in the permit. A decision
    to continue into permit years 4 and 5 will be made in early 2009.

Still plenty of hurdles yet to jump over but at the same time plenty of upside left. The higher it goes the greater the likelyhood of downside if things dont pan out though hopefully mgmt have got a few ideas going foward into the future.

with reindeer gas now going ahead then corvus could find a home as a feed gas supply into the new devils creek lng development [think thats what it is called]

M

Default Is the good run over?

PPP lost 7 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fellow View Post
    PPP lost 7 cents
    Nothing goes up forever and nothing goes down forever (unless you owned Feltex lol).

Perhaps some profitaking but there is no news out and the volume is not significant so its pretty much a non event so far

Advanced Member

i think it also has alot to do with the fact the shares on the nzx are much less liquid than the counterparts on the asx. The sp right now would offer an arbitrage opportunity the sp differnece on the asx and nzx is currently about 2 cents but this can clearly be put down to the liquidity differences as usually they run lock in step of each other.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Veteran novice

Yes, the risk is that a Buy on the NZX to complete an arbitrage would see the SP bid up again. In any volume worth doing, that is.

Perhaps someone else might try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    Nothing goes up forever and nothing goes down forever (unless you owned Feltex lol).
    Or Austral Pacific, unfortunately

Advanced Member

ppp cracked 80 cents

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    ppp cracked 80 cents
    boysy,you getting the speed wobbles yet? I do wonder how i would feel if i wake up some morning to read that Vetinam said not to us holding this Farmin.Something is sure driving it to rocket so much on what is really a small volumn.That of coa-rse means that if the volumn really picks up it will go up or down in a big hurry. Interesting and kind of scarry.
    So do we place bets on when it hits a dollar.Or is it a 50-50 that it hits the dollar before it falls to 30 cents? I will certainly be watching this space but do not really know what to make of what is happening this last two weeks.
    digger

Advanced Member

It certainly has taken off like a rocket . The only factors i can put this down to are the rise in the oil price which potentially means the vietnam discovery is worth more if we get the farm in. Then there is renewned interest in gas off wa with the gorgon project and the fact that maitland is right next door literally to the development. Im hoping the smart money is hopping in though who knows. I think now $1 easy if the farm in is approved but on the same token back to $0.40 if it isnt. Im still holding but like you i think the cards need to be laid on the table before i make my move.

Advanced Member

PPP is in a good uptrend that is showing no signs of weakening as yet. But you already knew that - right? It's not often that a chart adds no extra insight into a stocks movement.