sharetrader
Page 6 of 209 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

My truck has 4 flat tyres.

Unimog is it FRED?
    http://www.kittydashwood.com - advice from a small black and white house cat, who favours a gap up on a red doji.

Where to from here for PPP? Is there any potential in this stock?

Obviously those buying options at 6c can see some potential. Expect the value of shares to steadily increase as Tui is brought on stream and to skyrocket if there is some exploration sucess

PPP gives best leverage to Tui. Do the sums. Not for traders just now, too long for them. As cheap as chips for those willing to buy and hold for a few months.

quote:Originally posted by lambton

PPP gives best leverage to Tui. Do the sums. Not for traders just now, too long for them. As cheap as chips for those willing to buy and hold for a few months.
    Hi lambton,

This is hard to compare...basically you have to do some easy adjustments and some not so easy, i.e. lets start with the easy... PPP has twice as many shares/options on issue over NZO (making each share in NZO twice the exposure to TUI - on a per share basis) and then also factor in NZO holds 10.1% of PPP, then harder... adjust NZO back for KUPE, PRCC, cash and other prospects...

I'd be interested to hear your view, if you wish to share?

J9

Advanced Member

Could NOG take over PPP?

quote:Originally posted by Jess9

quote:Originally posted by lambton

Hi lambton,

This is hard to compare...basically you have to do some easy adjustments and some not so easy, i.e. lets start with the easy... PPP has twice as many shares/options on issue over NZO (making each share in NZO twice the exposure to TUI - on a per share basis) and then also factor in NZO holds 10.1% of PPP, then harder... adjust NZO back for KUPE, PRCC, cash and other prospects...

I'd be interested to hear your view, if you wish to share?

J9
    Kupe, PRCC, Cash and other prospects - exactly NZO more diversified PPP has leverage. Then again like any leveraged positions high risk high reward big losses. You watch the traders come in when there is a hint of drill and thrill.

Yes NZO could easily take out PPP if it suits em. Adds more risk I say when investing in PPP. Have some made money in the past and comfortable to hold a few for now.

NOG used to own more PPP but gave it away to shareholders

Advanced Member

I know they distributed PPP to NOG shareholders (1:1) but have increased stake lately - comments in 1/2 yearly report could provide clue?