sharetrader
Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Default THE KING buys POSTIE PLUS

THE KING says in rebuilding my NZ port had to start some where so why not retailing so BGR & now PPG as all the big bad news is out and market dived in the last few days consolidation has happened and rebound is in the air [not that air]

PPG bottom at .90cents backing up to at least $1.00 read there last reports they said bit under but will make the Div, stated new head office move into one building in Christchurch soon and general push ahead, visited several stores including Baby Shop ,cloths store separated manchester chain in all up and going. [8D]

BGR and PPG feel like the TV show `Open all hours`.

Watching from Paraparaumu THE KING

I agree with you there KING KONG.

I am still waiting for the right time to enter. These ugly chicks may one day grow up to be real hot babes.

disc: not a holder yet

*WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE STOCKMARKET FACTORY*

THE KING says waiting with abated breath for you to join me WW just dump AIR before they just about to fall off the board and these babes will do wonders for you Willie. [8D]

Regards THE KING

quote:Originally posted by willy_wonker

I agree with you there KING KONG.

I am still waiting for the right time to enter. These ugly chicks may one day grow up to be real hot babes.
    Sh_it! I was considering taking a position in PPG - but now that WW has declared his intentions, I will have to reconsider

THE KING says KentBrockman some mouth full dont wait for WW he does a lot of talking but very little buying and when he dose there the wrong ones anyway..[8D][8D]

Regards THE KING

Banned

Good Profit on sales for Postie Plus. Cheap imported clothes but charge a moderate price. I see a problem keeping up the demand when everyone realises that the clothes are cheap and nasty. I bought some shorts from there, look good on the brochure, but doubt if I would wear them out anywhere. Never again

Looks Cheap at current price. Has potential to run up to $1.25 plus. First dividend due April.

...sure...u can hav my shorts...

Your Highness The King...you have just gained a loyal subject!. A few months back I decided to take an overweight position in PPG (my equity portfolio is circa $1.5m) and ever since I have been horified by the slide to .90c. My average buy price is approx $1.07 so i am not as clever as you smarter investors but your posting certainly cheers me up. I am in my for the yield on an ongoing basis so the current price does not concern me ( other than a missed opportunity)rather I want just comfort of longterm survival. Paul Young the PPG CEO is the largest shareholder of PPG..other than an aggregation of the Dellaca family interests...and I am relying upon his personal/family wealth aggregation ambitions aligning with other shareholders. His CV includes periods with hard nut companies so I don't believe he cannot not foot it in the listed company enviroment. He does appear to be a quiet and openly Christian person with firm views on sharegrowth coming from demonstarted performance not well aimed hype and accordingly he is sp**** in public profile and or comments. Opposite to Ralph Waters of FBU for example. So your Highness I will back my earlier view and it is great that I am joined by such a distinguished co-shareholder as yourself!

quote:Originally posted by Andrew

Good Profit on sales for Postie Plus. Cheap imported clothes but charge a moderate price. I see a problem keeping up the demand when everyone realises that the clothes are cheap and nasty. I bought some shorts from there, look good on the brochure, but doubt if I would wear them out anywhere. Never again
    I too bought a bed sheet from Arbuckles. It was their top of the range product. The sheet colour ran... the worst quality sheet, I have ever bought.. mistress was not happy. Will never shop at Arbuckles again, but then they are not trageting Uncle Scrooges like us. Sorry, I never buy clothes from them or WHS or HLG.
    *WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE STOCKMARKET FACTORY*