sharetrader
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    Good point! Plus didn't they just acquire Big Chill Distribution? Perfect timing of sorts?
    Yes, they bought Big Chill. Good acquisition.

Hitting ATH $10.00!!!

Anyone have any idea what's causing the latest run up?

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by DiffTheEnder View Post
    Anyone have any idea what's causing the latest run up?
    Leading up to half year results on the 22nd Feb. think they said at the AGM they were up something like 30% on the PCP for the first few months of the FY if my memory serves me correctly.Also said they were re-instating the divi for this period.
    MFT still rocketing along so perhaps benefiting a little from that as well?

Anyone else like the result? Tempered by big chill earnout (for being too profitable). I had wanted to own freight ways shares for a while and glad I took the opportunity to buy some last year.

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    Anyone else like the result? Tempered by big chill earnout (for being too profitable). I had wanted to own freight ways shares for a while and glad I took the opportunity to buy some last year.
    It was good, just nowhere near as good as I thought it was going to be....

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Solid result, the Big Chill earn out has taken a fair swipe out of it, however this should add plenty of value in the long run...
    15.5c p/s divi is nice...not quite sure if the result warrants the re-rating upwards we have seen in the share price over the last few months?
    However any dip in share price going forward may lead to some welcome buying opportunities...
    Don't expect too many comments on here...generally seems to be quite an unloved stock on this site..

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Solid result, the Big Chill earn out has taken a fair swipe out of it, however this should add plenty of value in the long run...
    15.5c p/s divi is nice...not quite sure if the result warrants the re-rating upwards we have seen in the share price over the last few months?
    However any dip in share price going forward may lead to some welcome buying opportunities...
    Don't expect too many comments on here...generally seems to be quite an unloved stock on this site..
    Well-loved by this longtime shareholder! I agree that the Big Chill earnout augurs well for future profitability growth.

A solid result but possibly the market was expecting a little more. As others have said, the Big Chill earnout bodes well for the future as does the increasing utilisation of storage facilities.

A long term holder who's happy to continue holding.

Investments

MFT and FRE had over shot their current valuations in the exuberance of strong bounce of the economy ....now slowly they will come back to more real levels .

Economy is not that great what it seemed to look after very bad period ...but now its starting showing signs of fatigue . Truckometer ...as called which is a forward looking indicator is showing signs of slowing as per Cameron Bargie in his latest interview !!!