sharetrader
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

FRE are a good company to work for. They have provided me a guaranteed secure salary over the past 7 years which has been quite a comfort especially given global finances over the past few years.
    They also encourage and endorse promotion within the group of companies, provide trainings etc such as graduate cadetships, and they are also approved ATO for certain careers such as accountancy/business/law degrees etc. where they will reimburse you if you can commit and succeed in tertiary studies.

The employee shareplans they have as well are a pretty good incentive IMO.
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 25-02-2014 at 04:48 PM.

That is good to hear Stumpynuts.
    Helps to validate my investment, as minor as it maybe, however also invested on the basis of an increase in internet shopping, means more courier deliveries etc etc.
    Don't think Amazon's drone thing will take off anytime soon on a global basis

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That is good to hear Stumpynuts.
    Helps to validate my investment, as minor as it maybe, however also invested on the basis of an increase in internet shopping, means more courier deliveries etc etc.
    Don't think Amazon's drone thing will take off anytime soon on a global basis
    Yes definitely increased online transactions everywhere. Traditional brick & mortar retail stores are a dying breed, they must adapt or die. That is the nature of business.

No use whinging to the 6 o'clock news that consumers are killing your profit margins by purchasing online.

Hi all,

Good to see the closing SP today, slowly nudging towards that $5.00 mark.

Veteran novice

Yes, a good company, good result. For me, one that got away a few years ago and I never got back in!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Funny how a stock like this generates so little discussion or excitement. The company just goes about its business increasing performance year on year on year. My initial modelling suggests an uplift to $50-52m the full year which should see a dividend payout of c. 25cps. That is a core hold long term in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Funny how a stock like this generates so little discussion or excitement. The company just goes about its business increasing performance year on year on year. My initial modelling suggests an uplift to $50-52m the full year which should see a dividend payout of c. 25cps. That is a core hold long term in my book.
    I guess FRE will always in the shadow of Mainfreight. Just like every 1st Five that has stood behind Dan Carter in the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    I guess FRE will always in the shadow of Mainfreight. Just like every 1st Five that has stood behind Dan Carter in the pecking order.
    Let's hope that FRE doesn't become as prone to injury as Dan is as he gets a bit older.

Anyway, as a foundation shareholder, I've been extremely happy with the results from the company and over the last couple of days have become deliriously so.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George