sharetrader
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Banned

quote:Originally posted by huds

Willy and his cheerleaders have gone a little quiet??
    I think Willy notices much to his alarm that not only are his testicles small and shrinking, something else is shrinking as well. Probably ran to his emergency doctor last night and the doctor said - 'that's the problem when you mistake one of your leg for your manhood! Now here's your manhood - this thingee here and if I may say so,why is it shrinking along with your testicles?'

A revitalised competitor is always negative for margins and profits - never positive. Always. [xx(]

Nightmare .. DHL and NZ post have had an alliance for a no. of years and this is simply the formalising of that relationship.. if anything its good for FRE as the market will remain a duopoly, pricing will remain intact ...DHL are at the expensive end of the market whereas NZ post is the low cost end so culturally different, if anything prices may go up .. also do you trying to negotiate with a govt owned agency is going to be easy?

good try nightmare but learn some facts before you blow hot air
    choo choo..

quote:Originally posted by Nightmare

Keep on buying, Willy Wonker.

DHL & NZ Post have just announced a JV so watch them kick FRE's butt. And when the Fisher Fund sells, you can buy even more at $1.00.

BTW -weren't you the one who kept pushing Bliss and then went very quiet when they dropped like a stone?

Don't need big testicles - just brains.
    Tell me something new. That is OLD news. NZ POST run by a government department have been with DHL and talking "BIG" for years... HAHAHA.. I view a partnership with DHL as positive. DHL being a private firm will max the profit opportunity. Being only two main players in the market in NZ, I can see the courier post price going up further, as recently experienced with NZ Post increasing prices.

Come to Papa FRE. Willy is still waiting to buy more at the right price.

Nightmare, what are you doing posting at nights? Dont you have a life or are you having nightmares agains?
    *WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE STOCKMARKET FACTORY*

Banned

Old news?

Buying from an insider like ABN selling down 7 months ahead of escrow?

Keep buying, Wlliy Wonker. [^][^][^]

How 's your Bliss BTW? Still holding and buying?[][][]

You've "nutshelled' it again Nightmare...that hasty selldown should set alarm bells ringing!
    \"death&taxes t.o.s.b\"

Nightmare, you sure are a try hard clown. It is a real shame you dont put your money where your mouth is. Either that or you just dont have the funds at all but are here on the board to pee off investors.

What is your recommendations for a buy, Nightmare?
    *WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE STOCKMARKET FACTORY*

Banned

quote:Originally posted by willy_wonker

Nightmare, you sure are a try hard clown. It is a real shame you dont put your money where your mouth is. Either that or you just dont have the funds at all but are here on the board to pee off investors.

What is your recommendations for a buy, Nightmare?
    I just do the opposite of you, Willy Wonker!

BTW ...if you consider 6.58 am in the morning to be night time, it tells us a lot about you! What are you doing on a site like this, teenager? [^]

Yawn!!!!!

Would you two just go get a room...
    And that\'s the truth... cause Stone Cold said so!!!

Hi B,

Hope that wasn't in reference to me...?? I am not Sniper - I don't even understand the reference (other than knowing he/she is another poster).

I'm just a little tired of all the personal attacks on the board at the moment - it just gets a bit boring for some of us.

No drama's though - just wanted to voice my boredom of it. I shan't comment on it again.

Happy investing/trading all...
    SC
    And that\'s the truth... cause Stone Cold said so!!!

nightmare... is the crafty ABN that sold the majority of their stake too cheaply to the market at 1.60 in the first place? you are a fool
    choo choo..