sharetrader
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

quote:Originally posted by good news

nightmare... is the crafty ABN that sold the majority of their stake too cheaply to the market at 1.60 in the first place? you are a fool
    Its the same ABN that locked in a healthy profit while still retaining a sizeable chunk and publicly endorsing it as "an excellent company"
    Do or do not. There is no try. ~ Yoda

is it not seti? when have they disappointed? are you jealous of people who see value and make profits?
    choo choo..

You misinterpret my sentiment. I'm using their comments to reinforce my position that FRE is a solid co with excellent prospects.

Disc. Holder
    Do or do not. There is no try. ~ Yoda

oh.. yes.. i got ya.. sorry
    choo choo..

quote:Originally posted by belgarion

Stome Cold, No not you. I was pointing at Dorkmare whose style is unmistakably Sniper'ish.
    I thought you threw out the trash?

Anyway, the reason I put up the FRE thread was to express my point of view. I backed it up by buying FRE with a average price of $2.17. I would probably buy some more if it comes down to $1.90.

Disc: Holder of FRE
    *WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE STOCKMARKET FACTORY*

Don't worry Willie you'll get your wish!Over-hyped and over-valued like all the recent floats except the one everyone bagged and then it it just kept climbing...Promina.
    \"death&taxes t.o.s.b\"

Banned

quote:Originally posted by good news

Nightmare .. DHL and NZ post have had an alliance for a no. of years and this is simply the formalising of that relationship.. if anything its good for FRE as the market will remain a duopoly, pricing will remain intact ...DHL are at the expensive end of the market whereas NZ post is the low cost end so culturally different, if anything prices may go up .. also do you trying to negotiate with a govt owned agency is going to be easy?

good try nightmare but learn some facts before you blow hot air
    The above says it all about your understanding of the relationship between DHL and NZ Post in the past, and the deal that they are working on for the future.

Which is basically nothing, zero ...zilch. [^]

Press report says NZ Post has flagged difficulties in improving the profitability of its major courier brands and said it planned significant initiatives to address this challenge.

Implies that NZ Post courier brnads are suffering. Is this an industry problem? or are NZ Post competitiors making life hard for them?

Sounds like recent price rises were timely.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I was talking to a NZ Post courier driver a couple of days ago. He said that NZ Post want him to front up with another lump sum to renew his contract. He said that the company was in trouble and he was going to bail out. Maybe true, maybe not. Interesting hearing from the coal face though. Personally (despite denials from the CEO), I think that Freightways may buy in to the Origin Pacific airline. They are looking for a new partner to fund expansion.

xpress I've not caught the rumours about origin and FRE have you got any newsarticles or web based refs you can point me at.
    Prophet