sharetrader
Page 109 of 240 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    $4.73 looks pretty attractive to me.....
    Me too. starting to get a few more eggs in this basket than I wanted but hey, not feeling uncomfortable about it and regretted not buying more last time it was down this low. Year on Year up 1% on demand and I think they will do ok with a dry summer.

Wow - 6% down on a release of operational data looking actually not too bad. Bought some more at $4.71 and hope for a rewarding long term relationship spiced with friendly divvies ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Wow - 6% down on a release of operational data looking actually not too bad. Bought some more at $4.71 and hope for a rewarding long term relationship spiced with friendly divvies ...
    Joining the party, or perhaps more correctly refilling my glass BlackPeter (I was already a holder before today). Paid $4.66 for my top up, but since then it has got even cheaper : $4.63 as I write this - even less than Origin sold out at! Was picking the Origin sale price of $4.65 as the local bottom and, who knows?, come end of trading today it still might be. But didn't want to risk not getting some shares if I was wrong, and $4.66 seems reasonable.

I see ACC bought in yesterday too BlackPeter, breaching that 5% disclosure limit. They seem to know what they are doing more often than not, so I'm happy to buy in for a bit less than ACC paid.

AGM tomorrow and time for some soothing words from Mr Norris. 'Ralph to stop the rout', when everyone realises things are not that bad. That's my pick. But if I'm wrong, I might just have to get out my cheque book again!

SNOOPY

discl: held CEN since inception: always added, never sold.
    Last edited by Snoopy; 08-12-2015 at 03:34 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

Got in at the close last night at $4.58. Happy with that as almost bid $4.62 just prior, and was surprised to see it dip further. Around 10% of the days volume went through after 5pm, including 500k shares at better than $4.61.

These after market shuffles bemuse me but am hopeful there was an over sell ahead of the meeting. Certainly big dip over the previous few days. One would expect that market disappointment is already built in (he says hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Got in at the close last night at $4.58. Happy with that as almost bid $4.62 just prior, and was surprised to see it dip further. Around 10% of the days volume went through after 5pm, including 500k shares at better than $4.61.

These after market shuffles bemuse me but am hopeful there was an over sell ahead of the meeting. Certainly big dip over the previous few days. One would expect that market disappointment is already built in (he says hopefully)
    Another bottom (???) fish-er here. I wasn't as smart, and went for the $4.62 before the close. Never picked a bottom yet, so no surprise that I missed this one. Happy to get a reasonable discount though.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Another bottom (???) fish-er here. I wasn't as smart, and went for the $4.62 before the close. Never picked a bottom yet, so no surprise that I missed this one. Happy to get a reasonable discount though.
    Lets hope its a reasonable discount eh ! I just got a few more at $4.56. Craigs are saying buy. They haven't been this low for quite a while. Take away the special dividend and yield is > 5%. There might be another special as well. Fingers crossed. Unfortunately bought my first ones at 6.38...I guess I can take the 50c special off that tho.

What's there likely div come for 16 financial year?

IMO

Craigs have reduced 1 year target to $6.03 from $6.22
    Sales forecast down 1.7%
    Ebit margin down 5.8%
    Net profit down 10.4%
    Net yield 2016 E 5%
    net yield 2017 Est 5.7%

Did your illustrious Chairman (elect) forget which company he was Chairman of at the AGM?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Craigs have reduced 1 year target to $6.03 from $6.22
    Sales forecast down 1.7%
    Ebit margin down 5.8%
    Net profit down 10.4%
    Net yield 2016 E 5%
    net yield 2017 Est 5.7%
    Jeez, $6.03 is a long way from current $4.56

No wonder you guys are buying at the moment - if Craig's have got it right a 32% gain pending

JT - I'm sure many appreciate you sharing Craig's headlines

B
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”