sharetrader
Page 122 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2400

Possible for another buy back. CEN is the black sheep at the moment in terms of generators. Most are well up in last 6 months. Seems to be moving now but as others have said - how long for?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Possible for another buy back. CEN is the black sheep at the moment in terms of generators. Most are well up in last 6 months. Seems to be moving now but as others have said - how long for?
    Seems as though there are no buy-backs from Friday last week until y'day. Which only means that sp is holding on its own merit with possible increased interest from punters.

Investor

Few more days of gain of few more cents and bingo back into black and no more reds in my portfolio

Investor

$5 soon here we come....

Yay, some good news on CEN.

I doubt many use a chart with only a couple of weeks of increase but the 10 day MA is above the 200 day MA, give it another 2 weeks for the 30day MA to go above it and perhaps there will be some added interest in it from the chartists. I have had some frustrations with CEN this year but it is great to see the tide turn and more green numbers on most of the levels I bought in at.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    Yay, some good news on CEN.

I doubt many use a chart with only a couple of weeks of increase but the 10 day MA is above the 200 day MA, give it another 2 weeks for the 30day MA to go above it and perhaps there will be some added interest in it from the chartists. I have had some frustrations with CEN this year but it is great to see the tide turn and more green numbers on most of the levels I bought in at.
    In between those charting, lookout for the divvy coming our way tomorrow...

$5 it is

Lets see if it holds but either way its been a good few weeks.... finally

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    $5 it is

Lets see if it holds but either way its been a good few weeks.... finally
    Hoping it'll stay above that $5 mark this time. And this stock in my portfolio is back in black

I took a bit of a risk with more of my portfolio tied up in it than I was comfortable with when the SP got so low and its paid off - maybe an element of luck but there was some considered calculations in it but to be honest I hadn't expected the turnaround that CEN has had.

I put the sell order in that's within the current range not due to thinking it wont still have room to increase but more wanting to cash up before the next stage of a fickle market takes over after being bewildered at the battering the start of the year brought on, distant memory for many but I just wonder if another episode might be on the cards again and if so I can take advantage of it by coming back in at the right time. If I am wrong I miss out on some gains but having locked in gains of 10% of late I am happy to take a step back and see where the cards land.

Counting up they must be into the last one million dollars to go on the share buyback.

Wonder how the price will hold up.