sharetrader
Page 2045 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1045154519451995203520412042204320442045204620472048204920552095 ... LastLast
Results 20,441 to 20,450 of 21246
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Doc View Post
    Thanks Miner

Patients and patience.......?

Re the 500 clinical users (thanks Pierre) and the estimate by Cecil of 3-4 tests per user per month I would expect that any urologist convinced of the worth of CxB would have occasion to use the test a lot more frequently than 3 -4 times per month and maybe those figures include late adopters.

I have the impression that the numbers are “a little bit exponential”.

Thursday reveals...........
    Might pay to consider the effect of 14 extra sales personnel since the 2022 HY results as well- one would assume they would have had at least a couple of months input to the second half after training.

Pre leak on update tomorrow? Quite a last minute 5% push and volume swelling on bids within the last hour compared to all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Pre leak on update tomorrow? Quite a last minute 5% push and volume swelling on bids within the last hour compared to all week.
    Looking good for tomorrow .....solid financials and a new game changing development announced?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Might pay to consider the effect of 14 extra sales personnel since the 2022 HY results as well- one would assume they would have had at least a couple of months input to the second half after training.
    You would like to think that they are earning their keep, but I've been "invested" long enough to suspect that they are just giving out free tests to anyone that will take them.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking good for tomorrow .....solid financials and a new game changing development announced?
    Possibly, perhaps, maybe, potentially, could be, conceivably, might be ...but I'm just not sure.

Nice to see the SP up a few points today but I prefer to wait for the announcement than speculate at this point.

Advanced Member

I feel this might be a disappointing announcement, I’m guessing 11.3 million turnover, but the game is apparently longterm and so longterm many have been waiting for years and years and years. Covid seems to be the go to excuse, but now we see that covid is not that bad currently 🤞, we may see better results next year. I’m still invested but I don’t think we will se higher than those numbers. Happy to be wrong

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    We are due for a SE asia update - some evidence that it is forthcoming by the recent Lab completion announcement.
    Pacific Edge CEO, Dr Peter Meintjes, said: “The upgrade – the first since the laboratory was opened in 2011 – highlights our confidence in Cxbladder becoming embedded as the standard of care for the diagnosis and management of urothelial cancer in the Asia Pacific and further afield.”
    “It gives us the space to expand testing capacity as the volume of tests from the Asia Pacific rises, supports the implementation of anticipated commercial tests as they emerge from research and development, and provides our team with a better working environment.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I feel this might be a disappointing announcement, I’m guessing 11.3 million turnover, but the game is apparently longterm and so longterm many have been waiting for years and years and years. Covid seems to be the go to excuse, but now we see that covid is not that bad currently 爛, we may see better results next year. I’m still invested but I don’t think we will se higher than those numbers. Happy to be wrong
    I hope you are very wrong as probably you do as well. I am siding with miner on this. I like his optimism and after all optimists (and blondes) have more fun.

$20 M revenue is my guess.

At 20 million it still trades at over 30 times sales. Zoom was 29x, now about 5x and Zoom makes a profit.

Guru

Audited Financial Results for the year to 31 March 2022 - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange

PACIFIC EDGE SEES GROWTH INITIATIVES GAINING TRACTION
    HIGHLIGHTS:
    • Annual operating revenue increased 49% to $11.4 million, while total revenue increased 33% to $13.9 million
    • Total laboratory throughput (TLT) of Cxbladder tests increased 46% to 23,086 tests, while commercial tests (CT) increased 48% to 19,196 tests
    • COVID-19 healthcare restrictions constrained growth. The easing of those restrictions and new hires drove increases in TLT and clinician engagement in the final months of the financial year
    • Net losses after tax increase to $19.8 million from $14.2 million, reflecting a 37% increase in operating expenses to $33.7 million as the company invested to drive growth
    • Initiatives of the Investment Program to drive customer retention, growth, and clinical evidence generation relevant to guideline inclusion announced
    • The initiatives of the Investment Program in FY23 will be phased in proportion to business milestones to responsibly manage burn rate
    • Pacific Edge is well funded with cash and cash equivalents and short-term deposits at $105.4 million at the end of the financial year, following the successful $103.5 million capital raise and dual listing on the ASX in 2021