sharetrader

Weird the Darling involvement in both PEB and Rubicon (Arborgen)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Well, seeing as you asked.

Purchased my holding in 2009 at 11 cents. The share price got as low as 8 cents from memory. Brought in after attending a meeting in Christchurch where David Darling and Parry Guilford gave a presentation about what products the company was developing. If I recall correctly there were only about half a dozen people in attendance.

I have participated in some of the capital raisings over the years but not all.

Sold half my shares for $1.42 when they went up, briefly hitting a high of about $1.70. Used the money to buy a freehold house in Christchurch. Still have the remaining shares and holding.

So the answer to your question is yes.
    Haha - and having seen the company and directors promise the sun and moon, and delivered dirt ... and seen them not put any money in all the capital raisings (whilst expressing huge confidence and urging others to put their hands in their pockets), you still defend their tokenism?

"Tens of thousands of tests" 2013 etc etc etc

Good on you, mate! No wonder PEB can continue to raise capital and blow over $200m (mostly in executive pay and benefits) with bugger all to show!

Last edited by Balance; 04-02-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Haha - and having seen the company and directors promise the sun and moon, and delivered dirt ... and seen them not put any money in all the capital raisings (whilst expressing huge confidence and urging others to put their hands in their pockets), you still defend their tokenism?

"Tens of thousands of tests" 2013 etc etc etc

Good on you, mate! No wonder PEB can continue to raise capital and blow over $200m (mostly in executive pay and benefits) with bugger all to show!

I didn't defend anyones tokenism. You asked me a question and I answered it.

Tokenism at its worse.

I cannot think of a more pathetic bunch of uncommitted directors and executives, thoroughly undeserving of the high fees and salaries paid to them.
    Really. Try Rubicon.
    I didn't defend anyones tokenism. You asked me a question and I answered it.
    Hmmmmm
    Last edited by Balance; 04-02-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Bladder cancer tests in the news:

http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-new...er-cancer.html

Researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine have developed a highly sensitive urine test for diagnosing and monitoring bladder cancer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yet another test to market - what is so special about PEB's CXBladdder except the spending of $200m+ so far to attract the lemon sucking institutional investors?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is more interesting :

https://www.google.com/search?q=sien...w=2048&bih=940

The process of product approval and registration with the Medical Devices Branch of the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) will be managed by Mediwell with support provided by Sienna. While regulatory approval is being sought, Sienna will commence training of Mediwell sales, marketing and technical support staff, so that product launch within Singapore can proceed as soon as possible once registration is completed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID the ever positive PEB ever mention the regulatory approval process with its program testing in Singapore (gone quiet of course as per usual)?

As you are so knowledgeable on everything relateting to Urine based Bladder Cancer tests and the related government and medical requirements needed to get any new products to market, how long do you think it will take before we see this new Stanford University School of Medicine test on the shelves/ready for sale ? . Or is it already available ?, as you have implied.

Quote Originally Posted by Defater View Post
    As you are so knowledgeable on everything relateting to Urine based Bladder Cancer tests and the related government and medical requirements needed to get any new products to market, how long do you think it will take before we see this new Stanford University School of Medicine test on the shelves/ready for sale ? . Or is it already available ?, as you have implied.
    All I know is that PEB did not once mentioned that they were seeking regulatory approval in Singapore to peddle CxBladder.

We know PEB did not obtain FDA clearance and approval for CxBladder while as other companies did (and do) with their tests.

Who is kidding who?

Down , down she goes.

Uniquely PEB - most stocks rise after a capital raising. Bot so PEB as there's nobody save the lemon sucking institutional underwriters left in this big fees and big salaries for the boys' company.

Down , down she goes.

Uniquely PEB - most stocks rise after a capital raising. Bot so PEB as there's nobody save the lemon sucking institutional underwriters left in this big fees and big salaries for the boys' company.
    To be fair its got a wee way to go to get back to 12 month low of 19.5 cents

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/330581

Oh dear - traffic violation inquiry for driving down the wrong way of SH1!

You are meant to drive forward, PEB, after you fuel up with more gas (capital) - not backwards!

Do you guys actually know where you are going!!!!!!

PS. Hope DD & PEB executives are not drink driving!
    Last edited by Balance; 14-02-2019 at 04:34 PM.