sharetrader
    AWOL

The whole point of the cxBladder test is it covers the entire urinary tract with one test right up to the kidneys as I understand it.

Cant see a camera being shoved into your kidneys as a desirable method of analysis.

Although rare, upper tract problems can occur and if the cystoscopy reveals nothing then there could still be a problem.

cxBladder will keep telling you there is a problem that needs attention.

This is what put me onto Pacific Edge in the first place was the finding by cxbladder indicating that further investigation was needed in 4 cases that cystoscopy could not find anything

and it was later established with further procedures that cxbladder was right with one tumor right in the kidneys

Expense doesnt enter into it.

Do you want to know what is wrong and where or not?

This is where the adjunct part of it comes in.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 09-05-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    The whole point of the cxBladder test is it covers the entire urinary tract with one test right up to the kidneys as I understand it.

Cant see a camera being shoved into your kidneys as a desirable method of analysis.

Although rare, upper tract problems can occur and if the cystoscopy reveals nothing then there could still be a problem.

cxBladder will keep telling you there is a problem that needs attention.

This is what put me onto Pacific Edge in the first place was the finding by cxbladder indicating that further investigation was needed in 4 cases that cystoscopy could not find anything

and it was later established with further procedures that cxbladder was right with one tumor right in the kidneys

Do you want to know what is wrong and where or not?

This is where the adjunct part of it comes in.

We'll see but I think expense is and will continue to be a factor. I also think it unlikely that the US Healthcare system will fund the additional cost just to screen for rare upper tract tumours. And If the study that produced these results was funded by Pacific Edge as most are then I doubt it even less - even though the science is clearly very good.

So many needs for that Healthcare budget.

PEB won that ‘prestigious’ Investor Relations thing at the IFINZ awards last night

David beside himself ...being in the limelight again
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

AWOL

This came to light today for a bit of perspective on what urologists think and the way that cxbladder is used.

https://grandroundsinurology.com/ind...46253858904655

Outside thinking.

This came to light today for a bit of perspective on what urologists think and the way that cxbladder is used.
    Well spotted and thanks for posting Miner. Impressive test results on quite a large sample.

(...much more beneficial than today's other news of the 'investor relations' award IMO.)

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Well spotted and thanks for posting Miner. Impressive test results on quite a large sample.

(...much more beneficial than today's other news of the 'investor relations' award IMO.)
    Just passing it around from others to others but as you say impressive.

Exciting isnt it, Winner.

Thanks Miner for sharing.

Great to hear from those in the thick of it, thanks for sharing.

Whilst it was sponsored by PEB, there are some telling observations (that we know) they make about the ease of administration (incl. in home), the need to avoid biopsies, invasive cystoscopies and the very high '-ve predictive value'. Now, just need the rest of the urology fraternity to come onboard......I'm in it for the long haul, so will have to show patience and keep waiting! Thanks for sharing Minerbarejet

Advanced Member

The recent deal with Facey in the US was initiated by their urologists. That is a good sign.